Dallas is a lock to blowout the Bills

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
no one is mentioning Cole Beasley coming back to town. He will be extra motivated to stick it to us.

Funny how people make this argument like Beasley has been a superstar with the Bills. In my humble opinion, Cobb has performed far better than Beasley ever did with Dallas.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah Amari is weak willed. I add Zeke to that list now too. These 2 guys check themselves out of games too often. If I were coach, they would stay in.
I don't think Amari is weak willed. I think his injury is affecting him more than he's letting on. Not sure about Zeke.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yeah Amari is weak willed. I add Zeke to that list now too. These 2 guys check themselves out of games too often. If I were coach, they would stay in.

The country club mentality. No other team in the league acts like this. If this team and it's players cared so much, they wouldn't be taking themselves out of the game so often. They would show emotion (even though I know Amari isn't much of one to show emotion). JJ doesn't care, coaching doesn't care, so why should the players care? This team is a joke.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I recall Amari and Zeke hooking up in a CFP game. Amari had an early TD then was a non-factor. Zeke carried his 3rd string QB for over 200 yards and a title.

Zeke carried the load in the first half yesterday, then only got 6 carries in the second half. Whose fault is that?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
The country club mentality. No other team in the league acts like this. If this team and it's players cared so much, they wouldn't be taking themselves out of the game so often. They would show emotion (even though I know Amari isn't much of one to show emotion). JJ doesn't care, coaching doesn't care, so why should the players care? This team is a joke.
You are right. Sad to watch this isn't it.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I feel a run coming or is it the Mexican food for lunch?

my fantasy team has mirrored the cowboys this year. I had to go on a five game win streak to get into the playoffs. I think we go on a run and lock up the division after a philly win.

Rayman70

Reaction score
AMEN!!!!!! I agree. Its the culture...all soft,comfy..spoiled rotten..no mental toughness, finesse. Its a sham here in Dallas from top to bottom.

phildadon86

Reaction score
DONT USUALLY make predictions..but I see the vastly better team winning. Its Buffalo gonna win 37-20. We rally late by lose. They are better coached top to bottom...and are hot.
Lol stop man. You are usually rational.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Funny how people make this argument like Beasley has been a superstar with the Bills. In my humble opinion, Cobb has performed far better than Beasley ever did with Dallas.

Beasley has more catches but Cobb has more yards, more TD's and a higher catch ratio.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I recall Amari and Zeke hooking up in a CFP game. Amari had an early TD then was a non-factor. Zeke carried his 3rd string QB for over 200 yards and a title.

Zeke carried the load in the first half yesterday, then only got 6 carries in the second half. Whose fault is that?
Well the coaches as usual.

Just a side note, do you recall watching Zeke sprinting full speed on the screen pass where he gained 19 yards early in the game? No, me either.

What I saw was Zeke jogging the entire way. When I saw that I got mad. Yeah he gained 19 yards but dude, run full speed and stop jogging. How many yards did he leave on the field on that play? I have never seen such poor effort in the 40+ years I have been watching football.