READ THIS Dallas Morning News (DMN) has demanded we no longer allow their content posted on CZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
This would be so awesome!! Waldo has a shyte ton of energy, he could handle it!

LMAO, X!!! :)

lol you know me well now when i am pissed.
nothing than our message board unnecessarily attacked and then our intelligence spitted on.

u guys have fun chatting.
i am on the last 2 hours of my SF->LA return trip.
make sure dave gets no butter on his popcorn.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
lol you know me well now when i am pissed.
nothing than our message board unnecessarily attacked and then our intelligence spitted on.

u guys have fun chatting.
i am on the last 2 hours of my SF->LA return trip.
make sure dave gets no butter on his popcorn.
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:i really Lol'd

AND, other than inadvertently reading any of their articles due only by my affiliation with this fine and reputable COWBOY'S ZONE FORUM the party of DMN has,is and forever will be insignificant and inconsequential in my day-to-day affairs.
(Melonfeudian press release)

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:i really Lol'd

AND, other than inadvertently reading any of their articles due only by my affiliation with this fine and reputable COWBOY'S ZONE FORUM the party of DMN has,is and forever will be insignificant and inconsequential in my day-to-day affairs.
(Melonfeudian press release)

Just curious, how many of you use the aggregator function at CZ.
I did not even know it existed.
I still prefer going to landryhat, btb and googling myself (jaylon, rico, tapper, cowboys trade)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just curious, how many of you use the aggregator function at CZ.
I did not even know it existed.
I still prefer going to landryhat, btb and googling myself (jaylon, rico, tapper, cowboys trade)
Only some users read the Newsfeed Zone directly. What it does provide is an option for our staff to move the threads over to the Fan Zone where they are definitely read, clicked and replied to. That said, a lot of users here usually post enough content/articles on their own that we only move a few of those threads over to the Fan Zone. We prefer that as it allows the users to earn LIKEs and credit for those articles and it allows them to also create non-article discussion threads as well.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I hope this is reciprocal, no articles, quotes or reference to our great site here. We have mods/users monitoring the DMM and will bring legal action against them. Maybe a user class action lawsuit against them, I'm sure we have a few lawyers here that could file said paperwork :)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope this is reciprocal, no articles, quotes or reference to our great site here. We have mods/users monitoring the DMM and will bring legal action against them. Maybe a user class action lawsuit against them, I'm sure we have a few lawyers here that could file said paperwork :)
I guarantee you that the media reads this site to get ideas.

Two times I"ve heard the local sports talk radio guys repeating verbatim from a thread I created here. The subject was too specific and non mainstream to have been coincident and both time it was the same week as the thread.

One was about my theory of being able to borrow from futue cap years indefinitey without it ever coming due.

Obviously I'm most likely to recognize my own threads/posts being referenced so I'm sure it happens with other people's posts but I don't recognize it AND I don't listen 24/7 so I only hear a fraction of what they discuss.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I guarantee you that the media reads this site to get ideas.

Two times I"ve heard the local sports talk radio guys repeating verbatim from a thread I created here. The subject was too specific and non mainstream to have been coincident and both time it was the same week as the thread.

One was about my theory of being able to borrow from futue cap years indefinitey without it ever coming due.

Obviously I'm most likely to recognize my own threads/posts being referenced so I'm sure it happens with other people's posts but I don't recognize it AND I don't listen 24/7 so I only hear a fraction of what they discuss.
Forbes ripped off a story one of the editors at my Angels blog did on a player. Blatantly. Suffice to say, SB Nation (the hosting site) was pretty upset. It does happen. It caused a big deal on our site (out of principal; they gave no credit to the source) and we still reference it to this day. I've seen it with my own eyes, I know it happens, too, X.

waldoputty

Reaction score

most of the DMN articles would rate in the lower 25% of the posts here.

waldoputty

Reaction score
burning-paper1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.