Dallas must win next 2 games

also cardinals have our number,they have beaten us the last 4 times even with terrible teams.
Arizona has new HC and players so it isnt the same team as in past years.
But they have been playing good so far this season.
I think it has been a case of dallas just assuming they will win easily, underestimating the team and then get beat.
The game Thursday night is not on Fox.
yeah Ijust copied off a early schedule I had. It is on amazon, on the list I had it say GB is the amazon game so that one is wrong too.
 
Fox Oct. 8 vs. Tampa Bay, 7:15 p.m. .....MUST WIN
I guess the bye oct 11
Amazon Oct. 18 at Green Bay, 7:20 p.m.....MUST WIN

I say this because win one lose one wont cut it!
They need to win these 2 in a row, and that would be a 3 game streak, which isnt much, but it would
yield a 4-2 record going into the Phil game , in PHIL.

Because of the start they have had, they desperately need to string some wins together.
These next 2 games are winnable , and they need to win them or they probably dont make playoffs.
I dont like the 1 game at a time philosophy, as it can lead to win lose win lose.
You need to lay it out for the players what needs to be done to win div and or get in as WC, and keep all that in mind while they play 1 game at a time.

Any team can beat dallas if they think they are so good they dont have to try hard , or they can just show up play and get a easy win.
They need to win TB game then have bye and get ready for GB and PHIL and win at least GB game, but both would be even better.

They have some tough games left, that they probably lose unless they really get alot better quickly.
Those games are:

Fox Nov. 8 at Indianapolis, 12 p.m.....L
Fox Nov. 15 vs. San Francisco, 3:25 p.m.....L
Fox Dec. 7 at Seattle, 7:15 p.m....L
ESPN, ABC Dec. 20 at L.A. Rams, 3:25 p.m....L

right now I cant see Dallas winning any of these 4 games , it is possible but not something to count on.
That is 4 added to current 2 losses = 6 losses, and I think if they lose more than that, they wont win div and most likely wont make playoffs.
For me...it's not really about "making the playoffs" at this point.

It's about building confidence (not cockiness!) and a winning attitude. Give the team and fans something to feel good about. It produces positive energy and feeds on itself.
 
Arizona has new HC and players so it isnt the same team as in past years.
But they have been playing good so far this season.
I think it has been a case of dallas just assuming they will win easily, underestimating the team and then get beat.

yeah Ijust copied off a early schedule I had. It is on amazon, on the list I had it say GB is the amazon game so that one is wrong too.
Our Tampa Fox station continues to advertise both Fox and Amazon. I'll have to check the TV schedule.
 
Fox Oct. 8 vs. Tampa Bay, 7:15 p.m. .....MUST WIN
I guess the bye oct 11
Amazon Oct. 18 at Green Bay, 7:20 p.m.....MUST WIN

I say this because win one lose one wont cut it!
They need to win these 2 in a row, and that would be a 3 game streak, which isnt much, but it would
yield a 4-2 record going into the Phil game , in PHIL.

Because of the start they have had, they desperately need to string some wins together.
These next 2 games are winnable , and they need to win them or they probably dont make playoffs.
I dont like the 1 game at a time philosophy, as it can lead to win lose win lose.
You need to lay it out for the players what needs to be done to win div and or get in as WC, and keep all that in mind while they play 1 game at a time.

Any team can beat dallas if they think they are so good they dont have to try hard , or they can just show up play and get a easy win.
They need to win TB game then have bye and get ready for GB and PHIL and win at least GB game, but both would be even better.

They have some tough games left, that they probably lose unless they really get alot better quickly.
Those games are:

Fox Nov. 8 at Indianapolis, 12 p.m.....L
Fox Nov. 15 vs. San Francisco, 3:25 p.m.....L
Fox Dec. 7 at Seattle, 7:15 p.m....L
ESPN, ABC Dec. 20 at L.A. Rams, 3:25 p.m....L

right now I cant see Dallas winning any of these 4 games , it is possible but not something to count on.
That is 4 added to current 2 losses = 6 losses, and I think if they lose more than that, they wont win div and most likely wont make playoffs.
Thursday game....Amazon prime.

Vs Packers....Sunday night on NBC

Ive had Amazon Prime for years for free shipping anyway, not NFL games so no additional cash outlay.

Boys vs Packers on free antenna TV yet again.

6 Weeks of free tv and no additional ssubscriptions to see every Cowboys game outside of Texas....keep it coming.
 
How's about 4-1 for the next 5 while we're at it.

Start with TB, then re-group. soul search, get all the heads on same page.
This is what I'm talking about! This team needs an identity really bad. Start with Tampa and trounce 'em (okay...just win baby!).

Then take a little break, a breather. Regroup and work on GB game.
 
Thursday game....Amazon prime.

Vs Packers....Sunday night on NBC

Ive had Amazon Prime for years for free shipping anyway, not NFL games so no additional cash outlay.

Boys vs Packers on free antenna TV yet again.

6 Weeks of free tv and no additional ssubscriptions to see every Cowboys game outside of Texas....keep it coming.
It could just be I'm local...but Fox13 Tampa is showing the game. CONFIRMED.
 
This is what I'm talking about! This team needs an identity really bad. Start with Tampa and trounce 'em (okay...just win baby!).

Then take a little break, a breather. Regroup and work on GB game.
Good point.

Perhaps the bye is exactly a good time to evaluate what's working and what's not. They can do that every week of course but 2 weeks allows a deeper dive and implementation
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,210
Messages
14,672,769
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top