Dallas Philly will be moved to 3:15

Don Corleone

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2517858 said:
Why's that upset you, travel plans or sumpin'?

No, I just heard that the weather will be turning to crap later in that day. Rain in the forecast.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2517866 said:
No, I just heard that the weather will be turning to crap later in that day.

Well, that oughta make the Cowboys feel right at home then!

:muttley:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
On a positive note, Tampa still plays earlier, and if they beat the Raiders, Philly won't have anything to play for.

However, we know that they would love nothing more than to end our playoff hopes, so I still expect them to play fired up.

JBS

Reaction score
only good part to this - and it DOES NOT outweigh the bad -is that the eagles will officially be eliminated from contention come kickoff.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2517883 said:
I hate this flex schedule crap. The game needed to stay at 1.

I might be incorrect on this, but I can't even remember the last time we won a game when the kickoff was at 1 ET. The last early game we had was against the Rams, and we got blown out.

Perhaps this is good for the team's mojo.

gmb85

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2517883 said:
I hate this flex schedule crap. The game needed to stay at 1.
We're a victim to our own popularity.:rolleyes:

JBS

Reaction score
ACTUALLY - it JUST HIT ME. THere is A LOT of good to this!!!!! The dallas cowboys typically (this season) DO NOT play well in 1 o'clock games. THis team has played soooo many evening games that it usually isn't up for games that start at 1. If you remember that drubbing we took by the rams (i believe that was our first 1o'clock game of the year) keith davis even mentioned that he thought that was part of the problem. This could be great news!

JBS

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2517893 said:
I might be incorrect on this, but I can't even remember the last time we won a game when the kickoff was at 1 ET. The last early game we had was against the Rams, and we got blown out.

hahahah DON - we are on the same page brother...thats twice now..you seem to read a tad bit faster though lol. ;)

JBS

Reaction score
we also played the niners at 1. Definitely was not a good start to that game. I think, not certain, we had another.

utrunner07

Reaction score

Tampa Bay.

fweegy

Reaction score

We played Tampa at 1 after the Rams game and won. I know cause I was at it.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
That late afternoon/evening environment at the Linc is going to be absolutely nasty.

aikemirv

Reaction score
jcblanco22;2517927 said:
That late afternoon/evening environment at the Linc is going to be absolutely nasty.

Yep, I think earlier would have been better too. More time for those fans to get drunk and more rowdy. The weather will be worse and the stadium will be louder.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
jcblanco22;2517927 said:

...or it could be so silent that you can hear a pin drop if Tampa beats the lowly Raiders earlier in the day.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2517946 said:
...or it could be so silent that you can hear a pin drop if Tampa beats the lowly Raiders earlier in the day.

well what is it don?

are you mad or happy that the game was moved?

you're all over the place here. :)