Dallas Philly will be moved to 3:15

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Looks like the Skins were moved, too. Now the question will be do we (in Virginia) get to watch the Boys or the Ravens?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;2518260 said:
Looks like the Skins were moved, too. Now the question will be do we (in Virginia) get to watch the Boys or the Ravens?

Huh??

rwalters31

Reaction score
Faerluna;2518260 said:

To what time??:D

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
gmb85;2518167 said:
I'm actually kinda rooting for Oakland to win.:eek::

Read every post. ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE! IS THIS A JOKE THREAD, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT.

Do you remember week 17 of 2005?
We get eliminated 30 mins before our 8:15pm game against the Rams. It's the sickest feeling in sports....post season elimination just before playing a game.

Do any of remember the feeling you had? Do you remember how dead Texas Stadium was. Do you remember how we got rolled by the Rams?

This is absolutely the best break we could've gotten. TB is not losing at home to Oak at 1:00pm, with any shot remaining.

The Eagles will be eliminated at 4:00pm, probably sooner in their minds if its a TB blowout!

Trust me when I tell you the eagle fans and team will be DEAD at 4:15pm!

OMT- I just posted a weather thread and the forecast is calling for a high of 54 degrees with little wind and only a 40% chance of showers Sunday!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Early forecast for the game Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s.

Coy

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2518333 said:
Read every post. ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE! IS THIS A JOKE THREAD, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT.

We get eliminated 30 mins before our 8:15pm game against the Rams. It's the sickest feeling in sports....post season elimination just before playing a game.

Do any of remember the feeling you had? Do you remember how dead Texas Stadium was. Do you remember how we got rolled by the Rams?

This is absolutely the best break we could've gotten. TB is not losing at home to Oak at 1:00pm, with any shot remaining.

The Eagles will be eliminated at 4:00pm, probably sooner in their minds if its a TB blowout!

Trust me when I tell you the eagle fans and team will be DEAD at 4:15pm!

OMT- I just posted a weather thread and the forecast is calling for a high of 54 degrees with little wind and only a 40% chance of showers Sunday!

Great post, it will make a huge difference in the players and fans.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2518333 said:

I remember how I felt....total crap. I don't think I even smiled once throughout the game. It just took the air out of me knowing that we had lost our playoff chances.

But the only thing I can see is that the Eagles HATE us. I think even though they may be eliminated before kickoff, them eliminating us will make their day.

Its the whole "if I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me" type of attitude they will probably take. BUT, if we go up early in the game, than we win easily.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2518490 said:
I remember how I felt....total crap. I don't think I even smiled once throughout the game. It just took the air out of me knowing that we had lost our playoff chances.

But the only thing I can see is that the Eagles HATE us. I think even though they may be eliminated before kickoff, them eliminating us will make their day.

Its the whole "if I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me" type of attitude they will probably take. BUT, if we go up early in the game, than we win easily.

Very good post and all very true. I'm not expecting the eagles to just lay down.
However, they will be lacking fire. It's inevitable. It's a deflating feeling that will affect some players more than others, but it will matter.
Just consider the alternative which is the Bucs finding a way to lose to the Raiders at home.
Now consider the type of fire they would have.

And the weather is HUGE! Mid 50's forecast for Sunday with little wind. The rain could be an issue, but if they're saying 40%, that means off and on at worst, or maybe none!
Will the temp drop some? Of course, but not much. It's not a night game. Should be upper 40's by 4:15pm and not even approch freezing by 7:30pm. If the wind stays in the single digits, weather won't be a factor.
And let me tell you, that's a huge break for Philly in late Dec.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Coy;2518568 said:
Even Cowboy hater Matt Mosley knows this was good for the Cowboys.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfceast/0-6-190/Cowboys-Eagles-game-moved.html

"It's pretty difficult to go from playoff hopeful to spoiler in such a short period of time."

That's the key! If they had been eliminated Sunday, much better chance they put it behind them.
Now there is hope, a chance. Not a good chance and they realize that, but it's still a chance. And when the clock strikes midnight for thier season just before our kickoff, it will hurt!

juck

Reaction score
This better for us but we are 2-1 in 1pm games this year.To crap teams albeit.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
ah this sucks i was hoping to get this game over with ASAP!!! now we gotta wait till 3PM nervous as hell and then there is the good possibility that we will be crushed by a cowboys loss...