Dallas Philly will be moved to 3:15

Don Corleone

Reaction score
lane;2517968 said:
well what is it don?

are you mad or happy that the game was moved?

you're all over the place here. :)

After realizing that the Tampa game didn't get moved, I'm happy. The Eagles may feel a bit deflated before the game even starts if they have nothing to play for.

I'm still a bit concerned about the weather turning bad though, but overall, I'm happy.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2517946 said:
...or it could be so silent that you can hear a pin drop if Tampa beats the lowly Raiders earlier in the day.
Please, those fans get more satisfaction out of beating dallas than anyone. Trust me, they're won't be any lack of energy or emotion even if they are eliminated earlier in the day.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2517976 said:
After realizing that the Tampa game didn't get moved, I'm happy. The Eagles may feel a bit deflated before the game even starts if they have nothing to play for.

I'm still a bit concerned about the weather turning bad though, but overall, I'm happy.

well then it's settled....

funnel 6 beers in ten minutes and you will be even more happier.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2517946 said:
...or it could be so silent that you can hear a pin drop if Tampa beats the lowly Raiders earlier in the day.

I wish. Eagles fans will be tanked from about the 1st quarter of that Raiders/Bucs game. If they have nothing to play for by 4:15 they'll just be drunk and p.o.'d.

gmb85

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2517986 said:
Please, those fans get more satisfaction out of beating dallas than anyone. Trust me, they're won't be any lack of energy or emotion even if they are eliminated earlier in the day.
Exactly. They hate the Cowboys as much as they love their Eagles.:rolleyes:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
lane;2517992 said:
well then it's settled....

funnel 6 beers in ten minutes and you will be even more happier.

:laugh2: Sure thing my friend. You do the same.

tiny tim

Reaction score
As for the Eagles and if they will be out of the playoffs before this game. Well I still believe that all teams have something to play for even if they have no chance of making the playoffs. In my mind all games have meaning. Even if the Cowboys had home field advantage threw the NFC playoffs clinched this game would still have meaning for me. All games have meaing and this is a division rival. Even if both the Cowboys and the Eagles had no chance of making the playoffs this game would still have meaning for both teams.

Will the Eagles not be as fired up if the Bucs win? Well this might be the case, I am not really sure. I can understand people who want the Bucs to win for this reason. But for me I am not sure what I want to happen in the Bucs game. I have faith that the Cowboys can beat the Eagles.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
I could care less if Tampa wins or loses, but I wouldn't be hurt if they lose, because simply we all know McNabb's track record in games that matter...and he doesn't exactly have TO to bail him out this season. The Commanders handled them, and although the Commanders have discipline, we have talent with just little discipline thrown in, will show why we held the Giant Offense to just 6 points...

Wrangler87

Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2517896 said:
ACTUALLY - it JUST HIT ME. THere is A LOT of good to this!!!!! The dallas cowboys typically (this season) DO NOT play well in 1 o'clock games. THis team has played soooo many evening games that it usually isn't up for games that start at 1. If you remember that drubbing we took by the rams (i believe that was our first 1o'clock game of the year) keith davis even mentioned that he thought that was part of the problem. This could be great news!

If you can't get up for this game....

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Where was the move confirmed? Every web site (ESPN, NFL, even the Dallas site) still has the game starting at 1:00. Maybe none of them have updated their sites, but still wondering where it was stated the time has been moved?

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Please, oh please, move the Skins to the 1pm game. I really don't want to watch this one in a bar.

:pray:

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Damn I'm not going to get this game due to the stupid Packers hosting Detroit! I guess it's the online hope 'n pray game. They should move it to SNF- or CBS.

links18

Reaction score
If the Eagles are eliminated, it may change the way they approach the game. They could be less conservative if they have nothing to play for. This could cut both ways......

gmb85

Reaction score
links18;2518160 said:
If the Eagles are eliminated, it may change the way they approach the game. They could be less conservative if they have nothing to play for. This could cut both ways......
I'm actually kinda rooting for Oakland to win.:eek::

rwalters31

Reaction score
Faerluna;2518144 said:
Please, oh please, move the Skins to the 1pm game. I really don't want to watch this one in a bar.

I am in Va so they will show the Deadskin game. Crap!!

I really don't like having to go to a sports bar!! Did I mention CRAP!!!:mad:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;2518144 said:

Don't they play at SF? That game will stay at 4ET. They aren't going to start a game at 10am SF time.

But if I didn't have the NFL package on Direct I'd be ticked off because I'd get stuck with the Commanders/49ers now too.