Twitter: Dallas Ran this same play 15 times

Flamma

Reaction score
and yet they are doing it all over sports..horsehockey or not its whats going on..its here get used to it..

now when you become an NFL SB winning hc let me know because your opinion on how he coaches is horsecrap that been buried and new fresh horsercrap was piled on top..:eek:;)

got it keyboard hero fan coach, MR. fantasy living forum boy..lmao:muttley:

these threads are hilarious and ridiculous that anyone who simply watches football think they gave clue to actually coach and play the game at this level..

news flash YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE.

like i said some of the old school way of thinking is being blended with the new and its sometimes confusing to fans but ill tell you thins mikes not clueless hes has reason in live got to make split second decisions, as to why he called or not called what he does/.

hes not a moron, hes not stupid, hes not clueless.. is he perfect, NO but while the game was happening he did what he felt was best at the time.. all the little pundits in here and even in the media that want to believe this somehow can lose a big game in big moment, maybe are forgetting the calls are one offs and when we are not playing the panthers giants or pats and in the playoffs you truly believe MM is going to go for it on the first drive like he did last week or the he called in the giants game??

you are the clueless one..lets discus that when we get there but remember who we are playing and when we are playing them to get bigger picture on why a coach might be more or less aggressive and go against old school thinking or apply new school analytics..

So when and IF MIke does this and loses us a game in the payoffs over a stupid to you decision, we can talk at this Point it hasnt cost us a real game in a real situation..

please dont site last year when MM had no other recourse but to throw it all out there because we were going lose anyway. And all those believe somehow if he made different decsions, we could have won the east at 7-9 instead of losing it at 6-10 somehow would have been better..umm no it wouldn't it worked out draft day and if that could have happened and we were WFT, sorry but i say im not all for any type of tanking but MM in 2020 game 7 and beyond was just using those games as preparation for 2021 it was over...

but again which real games since hes been here when we had shot at anything big has any of his decisions lost us game we should have won??

Dude, you're all over the place. I don't even know what you're talking about. Football is not hard, it's a simple sport. Our coach used analytics until he knew it was horse **** and backed off. It's no more complicated than that. Had he not tossed analytics in the recycle bin we would have lossed that game. So take your new way of thinking and swallow it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dude, you're all over the place. I don't even know what you're talking about. Football is not hard, it's a simple sport. Our coach used analytics until he knew it was horse **** and backed off. It's no more complicated than that. Had he not tossed analytics in the recycle bin we would have lossed that game. So take your new way of thinking and swallow it.

says you the non coach keyboard fan.. get passed it.

it is more complicated then you think,

baseballs even easier but they use analytics when deciding on pulling pitchers ,which relivers to use , etc etc when to bunt ,when to take a walk, when to swing for the fences. each game is different each stuaistion within the game and what type of game it is all change those allegedly EASY simple calls..

sorry you do not understand the word ,

"SITUATIONAL Football "

and that means who you play, when you play them, and the calls at those very moments and how to approach them..some games you can take more risks depending on where you are in the game and once again knowing who your opponents are and can afford to give up a series by taking high risk chances.

wont happen every game against every opponent, even in the same circumstances

do you need to be spoon-fed this? its the new nfl..analytics are here and sometimes a coach will go old school straight forward simple calls but other times they will swing for the fences..MM will not do this against the packers in the payoffs in the same moments he did it against the giants, pats, and panthers..

Its 100% situational, all are one offs, and im not worried he will do some stupid things in the biggest game and the biggest moments unless its necessary. if it does lets discus it until then SU!

i see BB and Mcvey and Staley etc all coaches do this..we saw it backfire in the Bills game but that analytics most say it was the right choice but as fan im kicking the FG and getting it to OT not going for it and basically that play ended the game..hes not being roasted for it, the analytics and odds say he made the right decisions, most fans say it was stupid but really it wasnt..

however im betting if this were a one and done playoff game hes kicking that FG and playing the safer old school approach..

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok so who is calling out Moore for calling the same play over and over?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The 90’s teams only had about four rushing plays. Teams couldn’t stop them and they worked. Sometimes simplicity is the answer, although today’s NFL does require more scheming and innovation due to all the sub packages and specialization. Regardless, keep doing it until they stop it consistently.

Flamma

Reaction score
says you the non coach keyboard fan.. get passed it.

it is more complicated then you think,

baseballs even easier but they use analytics when deciding on pulling pitchers ,which relivers to use , etc etc when to bunt ,when to take a walk, when to swing for the fences. each game is different each stuaistion within the game and what type of game it is all change those allegedly EASY simple calls..

sorry you do not understand the word ,

"SITUATIONAL Football "

and that means who you play, when you play them, and the calls at those very moments and how to approach them..some games you can take more risks depending on where you are in the game and once again knowing who your opponents are and can afford to give up a series by taking high risk chances.

wont happen every game against every opponent, even in the same circumstances

do you need to be spoon-fed this? its the new nfl..analytics are here and sometimes a coach will go old school straight forward simple calls but other times they will swing for the fences..MM will not do this against the packers in the payoffs in the same moments he did it against the giants, pats, and panthers..

Its 100% situational, all are one offs, and im not worried he will do some stupid things in the biggest game and the biggest moments unless its necessary. if it does lets discus it until then SU!

i see BB and Mcvey and Staley etc all coaches do this..we saw it backfire in the Bills game but that analytics most say it was the right choice but as fan im kicking the FG and getting it to OT not going for it and basically that play ended the game..hes not being roasted for it, the analytics and odds say he made the right decisions, most fans say it was stupid but really it wasnt..

however im betting if this were a one and done playoff game hes kicking that FG and playing the safer old school approach..

I understand what you're saying. But the one thing analytics doesn't do, and can never do, is be game specific. It tells you nothing about the flow of the current game. Which is why some of the more highly regarded coaches don't always depend on it. As opposed to say, coach Sirianni, who says he just looks at the chart.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
NO NEED

WE WON! just like the last FIVE(5) in a ROW that are being picked apart.= after every game.

MOVE ON!!!
who should move on? pay attention to whom you are responding. I said nothing to deserve a "move on" with 3 of these ! lol

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
3 times back to back on the final OT drive. I guess if it's not broken, why fix it?

If Garrett was here he would stop that formation and gone back to running straight dives up the middle. He can't have Moore getting publicity over him...He just won't allow it.

lqmac1

Reaction score
3 times back to back on the final OT drive. I guess if it's not broken, why fix it?

15 times! It ended up being the play that beat them. Talk about lack of adjustments.

As I said prior to the game, BB isn't that great without Tom Brady.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I understand what you're saying. But the one thing analytics doesn't do, and can never do, is be game specific. It tells you nothing about the flow of the current game. Which is why some of the more highly regarded coaches don't always depend on it. As opposed to say, coach Sirianni, who says he just looks at the chart.
i say neither will MM these are all a one off game to game and situation to situation within those games and who you are playing and when,

im not worried..

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Yeah I was gonna chime in on that if you hadn't. It's what I mean when I say Dak has evolved into one of those QBs who is always going to put the defense in the "wrong" alignment. Dak was actually the difference in the game yesterday.. The Pats defense was pretty good.. our offense was just better.. I do like what I see in Mac Jones.. I thought he was very patient in taking the open stuff that was showing on our defense. Those short throws weren't sexy but they kept the chains moving. Still that 75 yarder should have been a pick 6 for Kazee.. Why he chose not to make a play on the ball will always be a mystery to me. I think Diggs saw Kazee coming over and could see that he had the angle to pick it and take it the other way so he pulled up. Then when Kazee not only whiffed on the ball but even managed to avoid contact with the receiver Diggs gave him the WTH are you doing dude? look..

I think Kazee thought Diggs would pick it and didn't want to erase it with a pi call

BermyStar

Reaction score

Nice post homie. I'm tryin to find the stats from the 15 times they ran it....or at least where it says they ran it 15 times. Thanks

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Easily?

It took 50+ passes and OT to do it. It was anything but easy.

Maybe it would have only taken 30 passes if the defense would only given up 17/20 to the rookie.

I believe the OP statement is correct, Dak easily beat that scheme. The fact he throw 50 passes doesn’t mean it was hard for Dak.

silvernblu

Reaction score
So Romo was full of **** when he said they were saving that play for a big gain.