Drafted by Cowboys Dallas selects LB Micah Parsons at 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

diekrazy

Reaction score
If you’re sitting there instigating a sexual assault, you’re just as guilty for not stopping it. Disgusting. Call it hazing but that is greatly diminishing it what it really was, which was sexual assault against a teammate.
I haven't read anywhere that he specifically instigated the sexual assault, but the hazing activity as a whole. Yes I agree about the sexual assault part if he was there. Too much we don't know. He wasn't named legally in the lawsuit but another player and coach were. Either way I hope all that is behind him. I'm willing to give him a chance unless some other proof comes to light.

Turk

Reaction score
If you’re sitting there instigating a sexual assault, you’re just as guilty for not stopping it. Disgusting. Call it hazing but that is greatly diminishing it what it really was, which was sexual assault against a teammate.
And of course you were RIGHT there and know the whole story...

Cebrin

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the pick, but the way LB's flew out of the first Rd it may end up being the BPA. His physicality is sorely needed on the front 7, and he's fast as heck.

Tomorrow I just cross my fingers there's still a corner to take at 45. Teams seem to be reaching like crazy this year.

Aven8

Reaction score
Just read on Cowboys website, on the “gut feelings” piece of who they would take in round one both Mickey and Nick Eastman both picked Parsons. Both said he’s a monster. FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.