Drafted by Cowboys Dallas selects LB Micah Parsons at 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Parsons doesn't appear to be all that bright...nor does he admit to be a real student of the game....he admitted last nite, to simply being a reactionary player. That being said, I'm thinking we still don't have on this team the future on field signal caller and organizer....especially with LVE and Jacklyn Smiths time becoming short.

I'm not looking for someone to explain splitting an atom to me, I want somebody that will thump a running back to fumble and dance over his aching body.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
After watching his press conference, he seem pretty smarts to me. But what jumps out at you his confidence.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm late to the conversation, but in my opinion Dallas hit a home run here. They just missed out on the corners they wanted but still addressed a glaring need by picking Parsons.

And the trade was a stroke of genius too. Instead of just picking Parsons at 10 the Cowboys got a bonus third rounder. And before anybody says they'll regret letting the Eagles draft DeVonta Smith, the Giants would have picked him up anyway.

Mannix

Reaction score
------"I think Jaylon and LVE are terrific players. I'm just learning off these guys.

Please don't try and learn from, or imitate ANYTHING that Jaclyn does.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I'm late to the conversation, but in my opinion Dallas hit a home run here. They just missed out on the corners they wanted but still addressed a glaring need by picking Parsons.

And the trade was a stroke of genius too. Instead of just picking Parsons at 10 the Cowboys got a bonus third rounder. And before anybody says they'll regret letting the Eagles draft DeVonta Smith, the Giants would have picked him up anyway.

we passed on Slater...

and the OL needs help.

75boyz

Reaction score
we passed on Slater...

and the OL needs help.

Just imagine mid season or beyond.
The defense actually has improved. There's even a turnover occasionally and that rare ability to force a few 3 and outs as well.
Points allowed and even the run defense are at least middle of the pack...

And then...
Tyron Smith goes down. Followed by Collins.

You, me and a handful of others do our best to refrain from our stockpile of I told you so's that we warned the masses about.

But hey,
Maybe both of the tackles make it through the whole year un-injured.

But then again...

Probably not.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Hoping we use the 2nd round pick on TJenkins.

I would like that pick but I'm thinking they go corner or safety at 44. They can use a 3rd on a tackle like Jaylen Mayfield or Samuel Cosmi if they're available. I also wouldn't mind them taking a look at a center since the jury is kind of out on Tyler Biadasz.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The guys on the NFL channel are comparing Micah to Bobby Wagner.

To be honest Parsons may be even more physically gifted than Wagner; let's hope he can harness that and become the cornerstone most every pro scout thinks he can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.