Dallas should hire Fangio today

Hayseed

Reaction score
ummm which wr did the pats choose over Tom Brady? I’ll wait. That’s right they didn’t. Brady wanted more say in the organization and BB had thrown Brady’s training guy and good friend out of the locker room. It was beyond personal. It had been brewing for years not one bad off season.

secondly, where Rodgers wants to be is irrelevant because your point was that the PACKERS CHOSE adams over Rodgers which is laughable. Rodgers demanded a trade in the offseason and was begging to be dealt yet the packers held on for dear life - why?
because they know what it will be like losing an all time great and all reports now is they STILL want him back.

btw show me the other multiple quarterbacks you reference that franchise’s chose wide receivers over mvp level quarters backs- I’ll wait on that too. Rodgers may be old but he’s playing at an mvp level. They are the 1 seed with home field advantage, the packers will do everything possible to try and keep Rodgers.

I don’t care where you live - if you believe they are WILLINGLY choosing adams over Rodgers you’re out of your mind. Even this article mentions they are doing things to appease him not lose him. Lol.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ng-the-qbs-most-likely-teams-for-next-season/

I will tell you this......IF the Bronco's hire Hackett at the conclusion of the season I woud say that would be a pretty big indicator that I am much more on the mark then you think I am. By the way,....he was just listed as one of the top candidates for the job in Denver. :D

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I will tell you this......IF the Bronco's hire Hackett at the conclusion of the season I woud say that would be a pretty big indicator that I am much more on the mark then you think I am. By the way,....he was just listed as one of the top candidates for the job in Denver. :D

u realize what the bronco do has absolutely no bearing on what your point and statement is right? You can comprehend that right ? You said the PACKERS are choosing adams over Rodgers. The packers are choosing to move on- that was your point. What the Broncos do or not has no bearing on your statement.

of course the Broncos wants Rodgers, every team with the exception of like 4 would want Rodgers....he’s that damn good. My point is there’s no way in hell the PACKERS pick adams or will pick adams over Rodgers unless their hand is forced and Rodgers willingly leaves.

Verdict

Reaction score
Keep an eye on this one.......having coached in the same division, he and MM know each other very well. Being a former Cowboy DC and from my understanding, still has a home in Dallas, doesn't hurt. In fact, he could very well be the top choice if fired.

No to Zimmer.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Don’t think DQ is going anywhere. He seems to love it in Dallas, loves his players and truly believes in the team to make good things happen. Then again, money talks.

Hayseed

Reaction score
u realize what the bronco do has absolutely no bearing on what your point and statement is right? You can comprehend that right ? You said the PACKERS are choosing adams over Rodgers. The packers are choosing to move on- that was your point. What the Broncos do or not has no bearing on your statement.

of course the Broncos wants Rodgers, every team with the exception of like 4 would want Rodgers....he’s that damn good. My point is there’s no way in hell the PACKERS pick adams or will pick adams over Rodgers unless their hand is forced and Rodgers willingly leaves.
I believe he is forcing their hand as well. Just as he did last off season. All I know is I strongly feel he is down to his last game or so as a Packer.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I believe he is forcing their hand as well. Just as he did last off season. All I know is I strongly feel he is down to his last game or so as a Packer.

that’s fine but that’s different from what you said and by a wide margin. Anyways enough about a rod