Dallas should rescind the franchise tag and let Dak walk

morat1959

Reaction score
giphy.gif
You don’t see any homers defending him about THOSE #s!

morat1959

Reaction score
He's an imposter of a QB feeding off of other TRUE talented players that carry him weekly or when we beat a dog team.
Don't waste your time with these Dak-Employees as their in life hatred translates into them supporting this inept QB of ours.
Let the season kick-off and as they have run out of excuses and coaches to burn Dak will once again vindicate all the Dak doubters as he simply doesn't have what it takes!
;)
Truth!

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
No comments on your QBs performances in the games he mentioned? That’s what I thought.

When are the people here going to realize that our opinions here have zero to do with reality and what the Cowboys do or don;t do. I replied to the FACT that Jones has tried hard to sign Prescott to a long term contract and whether you or anyone else agrees or disagrees with that, it doesn't not change reality.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Dak hasn't shown the maturity to lead the Cowboys on the field or off.
He needs to see what life is like behind the offensive line of one of the other 31 teams and what it's like to actually have to produce in order to keep his job.
This haggling over his contract because he thinks he should be paid like he's the best is making me sick to my stomach to watch.
He doesn't produce when the team needs him to lead, and apparently feels as if he is special even though he choked through the entire 2019 season.
It's time to end this privileged mentality instilled by Garrett once and for all.

A man who knows what he's talking about.

#DontpayDak

catiii

Reaction score
He can't win in a world where he has to earn it, apparently.
He wins when the games are less challenging, but chokes when things aren't going well.
I don't like having to be the bad guy, but the NFL is not a world that Dak can excel in unless he gets to play 6-10 teams all year.
Dak is awesome...if he could just get the ball within 10 yards of a receiver who is only 5 yards away in the flat :muttley:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is awesome...if he could just get the ball within 10 yards of a receiver who is only 5 yards away in the flat :muttley:
Amazing a QB who was 3rd in the NFL in passing yards can't manage that …

Or maybe you are prone to ridiculous exaggeration?

You know, it actually is possible to express concerns about a player without nonsensical suggestions. I don't know why so many people don't get that reason leads to credibility and respect, even if there is a difference of opinion, and extreme claims lead to being dismissed by anyone except others prone to only see extremes. Reality is almost never in the extremes, and if a person has to rely on extreme claims to make an argument, the argument is going to be sorely lacking in reason and logic.

Flamma

Reaction score
This thread is amazing. Yeah let him walk. We'll go with Rush or that Italian lasagna eating mobster DiNucci. The silver lining is we'll get a top 5 pick in the 2021 draft.

morat1959

Reaction score
This thread is amazing. Yeah let him walk. We'll go with Rush or that Italian lasagna eating mobster DiNucci. The silver lining is we'll get a top 5 pick in the 2021 draft.
Then let’s do it! We’re not gonna a SB with ya boy Dak under center so what’s the difference in 4-12 and 8-8?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Same standard applies to Aikman, but fans here say he had zero flaws . Career 61.5% completions, 165 td's/141 int's.

cern

Reaction score
Dak's a very good qb who will benefit greatly with this new coaching staff. His numbers support this despite any of our personal issues with the man. Garrett was an albatross around the entire team. The mariner has done enough penance.

leeblair

Reaction score
Same standard applies to Aikman, but fans here say he had zero flaws . Career 61.5% completions, 165 td's/141 int's.
You forgot Aikman's three Super Bowl wins, multiple playoff victories, and how he single handedly ran the offense after Johnson left and the Cowboys went into coaching purgatory.
Don't ever compare Dak to Aikman. You obviously don't know what you are looking for in a franchise quarterback.
As Aikman said when asked about Dak and some of the other young quarterbacks in the NFL: "Talk to me when they've won a Super Bowl".

leeblair

Reaction score
Coaching matters.
I admit that coaching matters.
It's one of Dak's problems. Garrett was so desperate to believe that he'd found someone who would justify his tenure in Dallas that he anointed Dak as the next great quarterback and turned his back on Romo.
But Garrett didn't make Dak earn his spot, and now Dak feels as if he is better than he really is.
Garrett wouldn't play Dak in preseason unless the entire offensive line was playing, and now Dak panics and chokes when he's getting hit.
Yes, it is not entirely Dak's fault that he's not ready. But he's still not ready.

Hadenough

Reaction score
He needs to see what life is like behind the offensive line of one of the other 31 teams and what it's like to actually have to produce in order to keep his job.
This haggling over his contract because he thinks he should be paid like he's the best is making me sick to my stomach to watch.
He doesn't produce when the team needs him to lead, and apparently feels as if he is special even though he choked through the entire 2019 season.
It's time to end this privileged mentality instilled by Garrett once and for all.
There are some backup QBs in the NFL that could win 8 games if they were the starter in Dallas. Daks inability to perform against better opponents is the reason he hasnt been paid. Im not buying into the length of contract dispute. Its all about the money that he wants. Last year was a prove it deal and he ended up failing with no TDs against the Saints, Pats, Eagles and playing like crap against the Jets, Packers, Bears, Bills. I wont forget the look on Jerrys face in that Eagles game, he looked so disappointed.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2::clap:

Buzzbait

Reaction score

What a novel idea! I wonder why nobody around here ever thought of that before. :rolleyes: