Dallas should rescind the franchise tag and let Dak walk

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zack Martin is a perennial pro bowler and all pro. He is certainly top 5 in my mind at his position. Dak isn't and
never will be. If I was asked to rank Dak, & I won't be, he would be between no 8 & 15. Not exactly a top 5 money guy.
Lol....top 8-15 qb and you are complianing about what? That there are 7 qbs better than dak in only his 4th year?
And this is with Garrett as his hc.

the things you people complain about is funny stuff.

FTWayne

Reaction score
No they can't. All tags, both franchise and transition tags had to be offered by March 12th. It's amazing how often fans want to change the NFL rules so it fits their unthought out ideas.
It's amazing what a ****** bag people can be online. I bet you are the guy that comes in a room and everybody avoids you?

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I almost want this to happen so all the Dak haters can see how bad this team is without him and Dalton at QB. There will be no where to run it will be deer in the headlights with Dalton at QB, a player who has a choke gene so advanced he’s literally had 1 single good prime time game in his entire career.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I almost want this to happen so all the Dak haters can see how bad this team is without him and Dalton at QB. There will be no where to run it will be deer in the headlights with Dalton at QB, a player who has a choke gene so advanced he’s literally had 1 single good prime time game in his entire career.

I will keep your post as a permanent bookmark. Saved. I agree Dak can be very good but he can also be very bad at the very worst times to be bad. Actually, he could fit a WCO very well if used right, and if MM allowed him to play freestyle like he played college not the contained Jason Garrett version that was utter BS. But Dak has his Romo moments where when he needs to make that play even with several oppotunities he throws to a distant star in the galaxy, or to an imaginary ghost receiver that is on a different path. The Truth is that both Dak and Dalton have had great games.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ya Dalton will have a hard time keeping up with Dak's field goal fetish and his slow starts till its the 3rd Q and Garbage time.:huh:

black label

Reaction score
Yeah, you wish they had, but they didn't.
And when I got fed up and left, they asked me to come back.
Fortunately, this forum isn't run by a group that only wants their own opinions shared.
These guys seem to be real fans.
Man you don't have to explain yourself to anyone, watching those 3 year olds burn to a crisp was so awesome. That's what happens when children drive the Titanic into the ground

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Ya Dalton will have a hard time keeping up with Dak's field goal fetish and his slow starts till its the 3rd Q and Garbage time.:huh:
Dak is great for making stats when you don’t need them except for the W-L stat. I like Dak but for about half of what he wants. Since Dak holds the Cowboys hostage, I think it’s time for the Cowboys to move on.

LittleD

Reaction score
Lol....top 8-15 qb and you are complianing about what? That there are 7 qbs better than dak in only his 4th year?
And this is with Garrett as his hc.

the things you people complain about is funny stuff.

Not complaining about where I and others rank him...just complaining about the tag cost or paying someone ranked where he is any amount of money close to 30mil per year.
If he doesn't want to work for Jerry for reasonable money then, just see what draft choices you can get and let him move on to some other sucker team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not complaining about where I and others rank him...just complaining about the tag cost or paying someone ranked where he is any amount of money close to 30mil per year.
If he doesn't want to work for Jerry for reasonable money then, just see what draft choices you can get and let him move on to some other sucker team.

You need to educate yourself on both the cost of franchise QB's, new contracts, and then what the Cowboys and Dak are really fighting over when it comes to the agreement.

Wentz and Goff are both around 33 million per year. That is the market. That is where Dak is. Dak isn't asking for more money. But by all means keep pretending he is.

Dak wants less years which should be a reason for guys like you to party.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Yeah, you wish they had, but they didn't.
And when I got fed up and left, they asked me to come back.
Fortunately, this forum isn't run by a group that only wants their own opinions shared.
These guys seem to be real fans.

How much money do you want to put on it?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lfJeBaQ.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
don't you understand....don't you get it. ...when we win, its because of Cooper, Gallup, Zeke, defense, etc. when we lose its because of Dak...even if we score 35 and lose, its Dak's fault for not scoring 42 to win the game...we went through this with Romo. it was all about him losing and others winning. with these guys Dak is in a lose-lose situation. if he wins, he doesn't get credit, when we lose its his fault. everything else be damned.

I seem to recall the Cowboys going 8-8 3 times with Romo at the helm. Poor trolls have a short memory.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone recall seeing one of these with the name Dak Prescott on it???

drn-contract.jpeg

Ya didn't think so.......:omg:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I live in Cincys home market so yea I have and I have also watched Prescott play too. Look I likr Dak but I just dont think he is 33 mil better than Dalton. The team comes first. II am a Dallas Cowboys fan not a one single player fan.
who gives you a better chance at a championship? its not about winning the contract math....its about the team being able to compete....clearly Dalton can't compete......he folds when things get tough...he can't lift a team....great back up for us though....great backup

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
40 million which is what Prescott asked for minus the 7 we signed Dalton for equals 33. Here:

40 - 7 = 33
Get it?

FYI Prescott hasnt signed anything. Facts are helpful dude
he didn't ask for 40.....the sticking point in the contract negotiations has been # of years....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes, resend his tag and let him test the market. He is a coach killer so let him ruin the Las Vegas Raiders before he wastes Jerry's money and another year of our stable of offensive talent.
so in your opinion Garrett was sacked because of Dak? Garrett was a good coach then?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
10-6 2017
9-7 2018
8-8 2019

Ya, I've learned that every year it's getting worse for us with Dak not better.....:omg:

P.S. Looks like the next tier for us is 7-9 unless the talent on our team can carry the bum....

Wrong, 2017 was 9-7 and 2018 was 10-6.