Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington Post Game thread***

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I disagree about the Bucks. They suck. They finished 8-9. Think they didn’t at least want a winning record at 9-8. Wonder what their fans are writing about losing to the Falcons, 30-17.
If the Bucs suck, what does that say about the Cowboys? Lol Did you even watch the Cowboys today? This was a meaningful game for them. However, it was a meaningless game for Tampa. I believe they rested a number of their players and pulled Tom Brady during the game. I’ll tell you who sucks right now the Cowboys! They had something riding on the game and they played like crap against a rookie QB making his first NFL start. Tampa will blow us out next week.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Disgusting, gutless team.
But nothing we haven't seen for the last 27 years.
If you are a Dallas Cowboys Fan and are even remotely OK with this team you need to wake up.

LysleE

Reaction score
Our O-line did not hold-up in the run game; defense couldn’t stop the run and was put in poor positions by the offensive miscues;

Dak played poorly: threw into coverage, was lucky just to have one pick-six; and was wildly inaccurate with the ball.

Team came out flat, uninspired and played with no emotion. I get the sense at times players are playing for individual stats and not for the team. Dallas looked like a poorly-coached team today.

So…right where we need to be going into the playoffs..

Surfguy

Reaction score
If I have access to Dak, then I'm saying "7 - 0" to Dak every time I'm near him. He needs to be sick of hearing about 7 - 0.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The last few games have shown how important Steele, and the run game, was to this team
Tyron should have never been put back on the field this year. First, he's out of position, second, he didn't have enough games to play to get in shape, and to re-learn how to play RT. Continuity is huge on the o-line, and the Cowboys don't have it, even if Biadasz comes back next week. And that's not even mentioning the fact that McGovern is a poor excuse for a LG.

Add to that that the DTs are mediocre to average. It is true, has always been true, and always will be true "It starts up front".

This team can barely get out of the starting gate, let alone make a run for the trophy.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Team came out flat, uninspired and played with no emotion.
Standard performance for a season ending or playoff game. It’s been way too long.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
MV5BMjNmNmQ1NDUtZmJjOC00MWYxLWI0MDgtM2RhZTEyZDc3NzczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4ODc2NDY@._V1_.jpg

Cowboys go down tha Fedex Hole! We didn't just play down to our opponent we played beneath them.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I disagree about the Bucks. They suck. They finished 8-9. Think they didn’t at least want a winning record at 9-8. Wonder what their fans are writing about losing to the Falcons, 30-17.
The Bucs have the goat, who is a different animal in the playoffs, and an elite receiver with a second very good receiver who will eat our second CB for lunch. They also have a monster in the middle of their DL, which negates our strength. This is a terrible matchup.

Carson

Reaction score
Game was over in the first quarter.

-> First electing to receive the opening kick. You are against a nervous rookie in his first NFL start. You kick it and make him start slow and not settle in
-> This team has elected to receive the opening kick 4 times when winning the toss. They have four three and outs.
-> The Anger dropped punt. You cannot have it. Simple as that.
-> Easy uncontested throw to McLaurin with Clark covering? Why?
-> Force them to a punt? Turpin drops the punt and hands it back to them

Football is all about momentum and swagger. You cannot allow teams to get up and give them anything. This is literally how the broncos game went last season.

-> You go into half 13-6 and just scored. Their 13 are off the dropped punt and the pick 6.