Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington Post Game thread***

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Getting punched in the mouth today might have been the best thing for us.

So far this season, we have responded well after an embarrassing loss. Bengals after bucs, Vikings after greenbay for example. I understand you want to roll into the playoffs hot, but Dak and this young team probably needed to be humbled right before the playoffs. I bet they play out of their minds Monday night. At least I hope so.
Man I hope you are right… Biadasz, LVE, and Hankins might be a lift too— BUT damn! That was a huge steaming turd they left out on the field. Just brutal.

Will hope they can step up and play their hearts out vs TB12. For once— I’d love for us to piss in his cheerios.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I made an image that expresses how I feel about this game.
thanksalotcowboys-final.jpg
Lol, well done

csirl

Reaction score
If it was a bunch of backups and practise squad players playing a meaningless fixture, I'd wouldnt care about the result.......but....

csirl

Reaction score
How come our 40m QB looks worse than 3rd string/emergency QBs on teams like the Comodes, SF and Titans?

And cheap re-threads such Geno and Baker?

Something seriously wrong with our QB room.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Man, that was horrible to watch. We can’t put that product on the field next week! All 3 phases were bad yesterday. We got ALOT of work to. See y’all next Monday. Go Cowboys.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Getting punched in the mouth today might have been the best thing for us.

So far this season, we have responded well after an embarrassing loss. Bengals after bucs, Vikings after greenbay for example. I understand you want to roll into the playoffs hot, but Dak and this young team probably needed to be humbled right before the playoffs. I bet they play out of their minds Monday night. At least I hope so.
Nah, they got punched in the mouth because there are huge holes that have been created by injuries and teams are exposing it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Peace out fellas, I will see yall next Monday night for what most likely is the last game of our season.

Have a good week.:thumbup:

Cmac

Reaction score
Those are dak over Dallas fans and I get your point. Having said that, Romo didn’t win either and I blame his overpaid salary as well. This team needs to learn that elite QBs are very rare and therefore needs to be smart where they spend their money. I would invest more on defense and get weapons on offense for a bus driver to look great. If said bus driver thinks he’s better than team, let him walk. If we somehow hit the lottery and the next coming of Rodgers comes around and we think he can elevate players around him, well prob still let him walk..reason is that Rodgers hasn’t won SB since taking elite money.
Is that why we're using "Yes Men" as coaches and training the novice in our "Coaching Program"?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I think our players just assumed phil would win so did not care about winning this game.
That's right, when they said the 49ers were getting Deebo back, and both they and the Eagles had to lose for Dallas to get the no. 1 seed, they lost all their emotion, and I believe the coaches put together a very basic game plan, already planning for Brady and the Bucs. Probably didn't even research the commanders quarterback.

Though it mystifies me why the kept Dak, etc. in so long...