:flagwave:GAME☆DAY:flagwave:
Elvis' 88th Birthday today.
expect a big day from our 88.
go☆cowboys!

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't buy it. I just can't blame them if they win 13 games. You go 13-4 and you shouldn't be playing on the road in the wild card round.

True. Expectations can get set too high when another team (especially in the division) has a better record. I don't see anyone downgrading the 49ers because they have four losses. Maybe we don't lose to the Eagles the first time around if Dak is the QB and that changes the perspective because we'd likely be the NFC East champs,

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Honestly, based on what other teams are doing, I feel like resting guys is a good idea
I'd like to see some strategic resting, especially on the defense.

I feel like we need to see this offensive line together and would like to see Dak getting in more work with TY.

Rest Parsons, Lawrence, Diggs maybe Kearse. Get Sam Williams more playing time. Same with Cox. Wouldn't mind seeing Mukuamu more and/or Bell. Need to take a long look at all the third corner candidates. I'd start Wright and Joseph.

Never mind on Bell and Mukuamu since they are both inactive. I guess give Coyle a shot.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Giants starting Webb today. They have the 6 seed and have zero to play for. They will go through the motions to get out of this week and start preparing for the playoffs.

We should do the same. No reason to try today. We messed up by blowing the GB and Jax games.

Start preparing for Tampa next week.

kmp77

Reaction score
What are we playing for? Anything? I doubt the Eagles lose.....

Status
Not open for further replies.