Dallas will be in the playoffs

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Regardless of the current state of nuttiness and confusion surrounding this team, make no mistake.....

The Cowboys are going to the playoffs. I give it a 98% chance.

Philly is headed for 5-11 or worse.

Washington is headed for 3-13.

New York is headed for 1-15.

I feel confident that 8-8 wins the division certainly. 7-9 probably. 6-10 might even be enough.

The Cowboy are going to win 7 or 8 games. I don't see less than that, but I don't see more than than unless the defense finds itself along the way.

They'll be a quick out, but they'll be in the tournament. Yay.

Nah. That's what Wentz wants you to think.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The teams that win in postseason, have historically been on a roll going into Dec and keeping that momentum. Just squeaking by, generally won't get it done.

The Giants, Packers, and Ravens were on a roll and did it, but they had great defenses too.
umm yes lets get to November and Decmeber then have this conversation, see the issue i said its how you finish and we have time ..you want o quote being on roll , well let us have the chance like in 2018..this time with better coaching staff

its game 4 coming up..weve lost two games by one score or less.. it can get going..

fivetwos

Reaction score
and what's the point if we have no chance of competing in the actual playoffs?

Good enough for Jerry should not be good enough for this fan base. We were raised better than this.
Thank you.

Win division. Get home game. Barely win. Go on road and get absolutely spanked.

It's like watching Goodfellas on AMC. It doesn't end differently.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Regardless of the current state of nuttiness and confusion surrounding this team, make no mistake.....

The Cowboys are going to the playoffs. I give it a 98% chance.

Philly is headed for 5-11 or worse.

Washington is headed for 3-13.

New York is headed for 1-15.

I feel confident that 8-8 wins the division certainly. 7-9 probably. 6-10 might even be enough.

The Cowboy are going to win 7 or 8 games. I don't see less than that, but I don't see more than than unless the defense finds itself along the way.

They'll be a quick out, but they'll be in the tournament. Yay.
yeah and there is an additional playoff spot this year, but thats almost not worth mentioning since the East will probably just have the 1 representetive.
Eagles have been a second half team for years now, we shall see

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yall said this last year, yet Dak and the offense dropped the ball late in the season.

Philly is a bad team right now but they do tend to get “hot” down the stretch and actually win the games that matter.

This team flat out STINKS