Dallas Will Make A Splash

DABOYZ

Reaction score
Jerry's words and the fact that this team finished the season with only 4 wins is enough for Jerry to do some things in the off season that will ultimately prevent another sub par season. Jerry and family are about to make some huge decisions that will put this team back at the top of the NFL. The CAP will be exhausted in an attempt to bring the best players to the 2016 roster. The question is... who will be the biggest impact in 2016? I personally like a playmaker on Defense like Bosa. I know most people don't like Manziel but I believe giving up a 7th round pick for a guy who has Romo tendencies would be great as well.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
So many options, should be an entertaining off season.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Manziel is a splash that leaves us all wet

Oh yes Manziel will definately make a splash.

b5c420a4082f072af1b5ba0e08706732

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jesus...we got a second string QB throwing for 435yrds and 3 TDs in his second start...yet we got fans who want to trade draft picks to Cleveland for a washed up drunk.

Pretty sure Jerry reads this board...and people wonder where he gets his ideas from :rolleyes:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jesus...we got a second string QB throwing for 435yrds and 3 TDs in his second start...yet we got fans who want to trade draft picks to Cleveland for a washed up drunk.

Pretty sure Jerry reads this board...and people wonder where he gets his ideas from :rolleyes:

Just read Kellen threw for the 2nd most yards in NFL history for a guy making his first home start...Let that sink in. Not saying he didn't make a couple of mistakes....but for a guy that was making his 2nd start...I'm not sure what more you could expect from a guy that has a team going through the motions just trying to end a season.

rwalters31

Reaction score
Jerry's words and the fact that this team finished the season with only 4 wins is enough for Jerry to do some things in the off season that will ultimately prevent another sub par season. Jerry and family are about to make some huge decisions that will put this team back at the top of the NFL. The CAP will be exhausted in an attempt to bring the best players to the 2016 roster. The question is... who will be the biggest impact in 2016? I personally like a playmaker on Defense like Bosa. I know most people don't like Manziel but I believe giving up a 7th round pick for a guy who has Romo tendencies would be great as well.

When Manziel was on the board and it was Dallas turn I yelled at the TV " NO not that piece of trouble, just say NO!" I still believe this guy is trouble with a capital T! Cancer is his middle name and a QB that will never be a team player. Please just say NO!!!!!:facepalm:

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
If Jerry hires a good GM and Jerry abides by the GM/coaches decisions, I will celebrate as much as humanly possible. That would be the ultimate splash.

vaturkey

Reaction score
FWIW, Washington has two folks in their secondary that are worth a crap and they were playing a soft soft zone the second half to protect them. They will get destroyed by Seattle next week. Destroyed.

TX_Yid

Reaction score

So I'll put you down as a Kellen Moore fan then?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

My question is this. If Jerry can make a splash that will put this team back on top spurred on by this lousy season, what has he been waiting for these last twenty years? It's not like they haven't posted stinkeroo seasons since about 1996.

willia451

Reaction score
After one of the worst season's in franchise history, now is NOT the time for a "Splash".

The Cowboys have several positions that need to be addressed in the off-season. Fill them with solid football players in the draft and FA to a degree and move on to 2016.