Dallas Will Make A Splash

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
FWIW, Washington has two folks in their secondary that are worth a crap and they were playing a soft soft zone the second half to protect them. They will get destroyed by Seattle next week. Destroyed.

It'll be tough when they are playing Green Bay.

The Packers are erratic this season. Not saying they will loose but I can see it being close.

Edit :currently the line is even..... What!

Last edited:

Bullet22

Reaction score
This is the first time in 4 seasons, that Moore has played...and I think he did well, If you judge players in that manner, then you wouldn't have given Terry Bradshaw or even Roger Staubach a chance.....Bosa will be the pick in the first.....

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
This is the first time in 4 seasons, that Moore has played...and I think he did well, If you judge players in that manner, then you wouldn't have given Terry Bradshaw or even Roger Staubach a chance.....Bosa will be the pick in the first.....

Did well vs a Commanders secondary mash unit. And a defense that mailed it in the 2nd half. Bosa will be the pick for you. I'll stick to the Jonses and their staff.

chicago JK

Reaction score
That is what Jerry does. Always making a splash. Our top 10 players are pretty good. The depth has always been the problem. Big time free agents poached from other teams rarely work. I hope we avoid.

BTW, I would take Washington's offseason from last year right now. Their draft looks excellent and they found some nice parts in the lost and found bin. I would hope we go more that route of drafting well after the first round (for a change) and finding good smart football players at reasonable contracts

fishspill

Reaction score
I recommend they splash on coaches .. in this day and age a good coach is a rare commodity and equals a full team ...

:cool:

I'd be for it but who is out there that makes anyone excited. If Philly starts after Payton I'll be interested if it makes Jerry start rethinking what $25 million for nothing means to him.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Kellen Moore played against a prevent, second string defense for 80 percnt of his yards- i'm not really impressed.

Not to mention he didn't decide to do anything until it was 24-0. His garbage time stats mean nothing to me. It's his garbage arm that tells me to move on and not waste anymore time with him.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jesus...we got a second string QB throwing for 435yrds and 3 TDs in his second start
Let's not pretend he is the 2nd coming of Stauback or Aikman here. For that matter to call him a 2nd stringer is a stretch. Let's see where he is on the depth chart next September.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's not pretend he is the 2nd coming of Stauback or Aikman here. For that matter to call him a 2nd stringer is a stretch. Let's see where he is on the depth chart next September.

Totally agree. The only thing he's earned is the chance to come to camp next year and compete.

And his 'few mistakes' were huge, costly blunders.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I have no faith in the org. in the future to do what is right and get this team back to be competitive year after year zero confidence in the coach or players.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
FWIW, Washington has two folks in their secondary that are worth a crap and they were playing a soft soft zone the second half to protect them. They will get destroyed by Seattle next week. Destroyed.

No they won't... they don't play Seattle. If you want to post with credibility, know what you're talking about.

manster4ever

Reaction score
No they won't... they don't play Seattle. If you want to post with credibility, know what you're talking about.

correct....foreskins will play Green Bay and I would say have a good shot at beating them. Cousins is on fire.