Twitter: Dallas working out multiple players today

links18

Reaction score
So we took a 13-3 team that had a 1st round bye and went into rebuilding mode with rookie and scrap heap defenders, hoping a 2nd year QB and dunderhead 2nd year RB would overcome all else?

Sounds about right. Didn't need our left guard either, apparently.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Any particular reason why you didn't post this wonderful gem after last week's victory against the Giants? Or, did this thought just suddenly spring into your head after the Denver game?

Actually I have numerous posts here well before the season making this point and predicting 7-9 wins.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Actually I have numerous posts here well before the season making this point and predicting 7-9 wins.

Well, congratulations, you get to use the same, I-told-you-so post up to 6 more times this year, assuming your crystal ball is correct. Word to the wise, you might not want to use that post after a victory. Unless you want to look stupid.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Well, congratulations, you get to use the same, I-told-you-so post up to 6 more times this year, assuming your crystal ball is correct. Word to the wise, you might not want to use that post after a victory. Unless you want to look stupid.

Silly comment. It's a prediction based on what I see. Many here saying we're gonna win the Super Bowl. Do they look stupid after every loss?

And why do you care? It's not a secret we at the very least have a suspect defense, a troubled franchise RB, and a 2nd year QB trying to adjust.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I am sick of the rookies coming in here and not contributing because of injuries in training camp.

It's gotten so old.
Yeah and guys like Tank who for 3 years does squat..

now its his contract year and he's getting sacks.

Same thing with Crawford..

same thing with Irving..

same thing with Gregory if he returns.

We have to stop the shenanagens.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

same thing with Irving..

lol and Tank just isn't getting sacks... He's bowling over people to the QB. He looks unbelievable haha.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tank is on some Vitamin S like most of the guys in the NFL.

khiladi

Reaction score

same thing with Irving..

He also got sacks against that scrub OL on the Giants...

jjktkk

Reaction score
Sounds about right. Didn't need our left guard either, apparently.

Right, should of just signed Leary, and not worry about resigning Martin down the road. Who cares about managing the salary cap, just get that check book out Jerry. :rolleyes:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
lol and Tank just isn't getting sacks... He's bowling over people to the QB. He looks unbelievable haha.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tank is on some Vitamin S like most of the guys in the NFL.
Oh come on that is a little bit too dramatic of an assumption.