Twitter: Dallas working out multiple players today

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So we took a 13-3 team that had a 1st round bye and went into rebuilding mode with rookie and scrap heap defenders, hoping a 2nd year QB and dunderhead 2nd year RB would overcome all else?

That appears to have been the plan.

You don't approve?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well, congratulations, you get to use the same, I-told-you-so post up to 6 more times this year, assuming your crystal ball is correct. Word to the wise, you might not want to use that post after a victory. Unless you want to look stupid.
The poster didn't say we were going winless, he just said this team is not a playoff team because you can't rebuild an entire secondary in one offseason.

And if we lose to Arizona, he probably is right. Go look up what percentage of 1-2 teams make the playoffs........hint........it's not a lot

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Right, should of just signed Leary, and not worry about resigning Martin down the road. Who cares about managing the salary cap, just get that check book out Jerry. :rolleyes:

Well if your entire offense is predicated on running the ball with a dominant o line, maybe they should have kept Leary and saved the dollars from the defense. Leary was Denver's best o lineman Sunday.

Green is nowhere near Leary's level, so don't act surprised if our vaunted o line starts showing some cracks in the foundation.

jjktkk

Reaction score
Well if your entire offense is predicated on running the ball with a dominant o line, maybe they should have kept Leary and saved the dollars from the defense. Leary was Denver's best o lineman Sunday.

Green is nowhere near Leary's level, so don't act surprised if our vaunted o line starts showing some cracks in the foundation.

I would stack up this Oline with any team in the league. Had a bad game Sunday. II happens.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I would stack up this Oline with any team in the league. Had a bad game Sunday. II happens.

Green is not as good as Leary, that is just a fact. So the o line is not as good as it was. Now is it still good enough, we shall see.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The poster didn't say we were going winless, he just said this team is not a playoff team because you can't rebuild an entire secondary in one offseason.

And if we lose to Arizona, he probably is right. Go look up what percentage of 1-2 teams make the playoffs........hint........it's not a lot

Huh? What are you talking about? I suggest going back and re-reading his and my comments.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who did you think was getting waived for Moore? That was the obvious choice.

I'd have released Kellen Moore. He serves no purpose. You can pick up a guy off the street at any time to give you what he can give you in an emergency situation.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I hear Matt Johnson is available, if we are looking for a DB with a good injury history.