Dallas's path to the playoffs much better than being presented

endersdragon

Reaction score
Why are you so hung up on the idea that the Cowboys loss to Atlanta didn't matter? That game put us behind them in the playoff race.
I am hung up on the idea losing big to the Falcons is "The worst thing ever, fire Jason Garrett, fire everyone, REEEEEEEE!" Yea, losing is bad, but the loss to the Falcons is no worse than any other loss and if the Cowboys make the playoffs, they deserve to be in there, nothing more needs to be said than that

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
was I the only one after thanksgiving hoping the team lost their remaining games so Garrett could be fired?

After that Thanksgiving game I had no confidence this team would win another game

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I am hung up on the idea losing big to the Falcons is "The worst thing ever, fire Jason Garrett, fire everyone, REEEEEEEE!" Yea, losing is bad, but the loss to the Falcons is no worse than any other loss and if the Cowboys make the playoffs, they deserve to be in there, nothing more needs to be said than that
You are wrong, not all loses are the same. Conference loses can matter at the end of the year and losing to Atlanta was just that. That loss is now hurting us more than any of our other loses because it may come down to them or us... in that case it will not be us in a tie.

erod

Reaction score
Green Bay just signed a backup quarterback.

Rodgers is done.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
We can actually take control of our destiny this week. Not likely, but if...

- the Cowboys defeat the Seahawks;
- the Bengals defeat the Lions;
- the Saints defeat the Falcons;
- the Bucs defeat the Panthers

Then we would be guaranteed that either the Falcons or Panthers lose two games (they play each other in week 17).

So there is your week 16 rooting guide :)

mardwin

Reaction score

Then we would be guaranteed that either the Falcons or Panthers lose two games (they play each other in week 17).

Rooting for the Bucs, Bengals and Bears is suffocating.

MagicMan

Reaction score

Hhahaha, i tried to stop when i read if the bungles beat the Lions. But then the curiosity in me told me to keep reading, and then i read if the bucs beat the Panthers........oh boy, i guess wait till next year....this team didn't deserve the playoffs, most of their losses were behind the barn whippings.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Detroit's cake schedule is not a myth... just the Bengals who have quit this season and then the Packers who are about to quit this season. There is no good reason for Aaron Rodgers to be playing week 17. With the Cowboys and Lions both finishing at 10-6, Detroit's tiebreaker over us is better win percentage of common opponents. Never mind how big of a win it would be to beat Philly in Philly... The Dallas path to the playoffs is not just as hard as being reported, it's next to impossible... but welcome to the NFL where the impossible is possible.
How big a win to beat philly in philly. Philly has there backup in and nothing to play for and we are healthy. We should beat philly

Sydla

Reaction score
How big a win to beat philly in philly. Philly has there backup in and nothing to play for and we are healthy. We should beat philly

If we lose to Sudfeld and their backups, that's embarrassing.

cowboysfaninmichigan

Reaction score
Hhahaha, i tried to stop when i read if the bungles beat the Lions. But then the curiosity in me told me to keep reading, and then i read if the bucs beat the Panthers........oh boy, i guess wait till next year....this team didn't deserve the playoffs, most of their losses were behind the barn whippings.

yep...the thought of missing out on the playoffs to the Lions is sickening. We'd beat them by double digits with Zeke. They aren't very good at all, but....that's where we are at. Bengals have totally given up and the Packers won't play Rodgers vs. Lions in a meaningless game. We are all but finished.