Dalton 2-1 dak 1-3

blueblood70

Reaction score
2 and 1? What other game did Dalton win?
hes giving dalton credit for the NYG comeback win even though Dak left with lead they lost then won. Technically yes Dalton won it with great 9/11 111 yards and set up game winning FG..

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
I would say these morons truly have it made.

If Dallas wins: (insert QB here) is obviously better than Dak!

If Dallas loses: Lets focus on what QB we can get to replace Dak in the draft!

Of course, you notice these how these morons never talked about Dalton or the current team until now. You notice how this is their first threads in over a month where they are actually trying to back up their idiotic claims about Dak holding back the offense.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
wait a minute ... Dalton will be too expensive next year , he will ask for 45 million .

gosh darn it .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
hes giving dalton credit for the NYG comeback win even though Dak left with lead they lost then won. Technically yes Dalton won it with great 9/11 111 yards and set up game winning FG..
So he didn't score anything....but somehow managed to "win" it?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
wait a minute ... Dalton will be too expensive next year , he will ask for 45 million .

gosh darn it .
How many dumb 45 million dollar jokes are you going to tell? The first one got lost on the 1st page so I guess you bought you needed to do it again on the 2nd page?

Gaede

Reaction score
Dalton. Was in a back & forth game and scored 31. Dak was behind getting garbage yards.

That's right. I'm sorry. I must've forgot that all of Dak's yards and TDs over the past 4 years didn't count for some strange reason. How silly of me.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Plus he had two red one passing tds. When’s the lady time dak scored in the red zone twice without his legs or zeke running it in?
Why do we have to put up with crap like this? Do you even have half a brain? Rhetorical question.

garyo1954

Reaction score
giphy.gif

leeblair

Reaction score
Dak is 2-3.

Dalton is 1-2.

Nice try though.

This is wrong.
When the opposing team takes the lead and the quarterback brings the team back, the win goes to the quarterback who came from behind.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
This is wrong.
When the opposing team takes the lead and the quarterback brings the team back, the win goes to the quarterback who came from behind.

No, the starting QB gets credit for the win or loss.

Dalton gets credit for a 4th quarter comeback, but not for a win.

“In the NFL, the starting quarterback is the only position that is credited with records of wins and losses.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_career_quarterback_wins_leaders

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I guess people have forgotten that the offense was on fire with Dak in the Giants game and withered until the end when Gallup saved the day. Stupid argument.