Video: Dalton is not very happy

glimmerman

Reaction score
They were lost. And washington has a better d-line than some other teams. This is going to get ugly. Hmmmm he yells at them and gets his head taken off later. I think number 66 checked on him and said something to him while on the ground. Probably said that’s what happens when you yell at us.

Carson

Reaction score
Imagine being Andy Dalton.

Sign with your home state Cowboys. Easy job as a backup and likely heading to the playoffs.

Ok. Well Dak gets hurt. Oh well. Easy extra 1 million bonus to coast into the playoffs. Going to earn a nice contract from some other team next year as I make the playoffs.

Now this lol

garyo1954

Reaction score
He'll make gazillions writing his memoir, "My Time as the Dallas Cowboys Starting QB."
The last chapter will be blank since he went down with a concussion.

Flamma

Reaction score
Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in. But what was Andy mad about? Zeke stood in there and got blasted. The left tackle for bull rushed. Didn't do much wrong other than sucking. Maybe he was mad at the left guard for moving towards the pressure? I don't know.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dalton not very happy?
Cowboy Oline response
QuaintExhaustedBlesbok-size_restricted.gif
:facepalm:

aria

Reaction score
If a backup yelled at me, I wouldn't want to block for him either.

Dalton has always seemed way too full of himself.
That’s about the most unprofessional and lowest thing you could ever do...put someone else's health on the lone, along with their career and the overall success of the team because he yelled at you?!