Video: Dalton is not very happy

garyo1954

Reaction score
1-3 getting blown out until the 4th quarter, back to back game ending picks, losing record dating to last year, 50/50 hitting a receiver in stride or behind them for the easy/would be easy pick, never forget

Heads will explode:

In 2016 Prescott threw for 13 touchdowns and 4 interceptions against above-.500 teams and compiled a 6-3 record, including the playoffs.

Since then, his touchdown-to-interception ratio is 25-25 and his record as a starter against above .500 teams is 6-17. Last year, he had an 8/8 TD/INT ratio and the Cowboys went 1-6 against teams with an above-.500 record.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
I remember rooting for Steve Beuerlein, Rodney Peete, etc. when Aikman went down. There wasn't any agenda to "be right" about their quarterback preference like there is today with the majority of these snowflake "fans".

So this is what being an NFL fan has become???
:rolleyes:

Slick

Reaction score
Reading comprehension can be fun.

The whole point to my post was because a poster thought Dalton shouldn't be yelling at them because he was a backup QB. I stated he was yelling at backups. It's not like he was yelling at the First Line OL, which, if they were playing that bad, he should yell at them as well.

So, there ya go. Try to keep up next time. I can't slow down my typing.

I got that, I was responding that no matter if you're a backup, or a starter. you're a paid professional, and if doing a poor job, might lend yourself to getting yelled at. Especially when it's coming from the guy getting busted up in the heat of the moment.

I read and understand just fine, just like there's no need for your condescending tone. Real intelligent people. don't have to prove they are, usually it's the ones who aren't. In case you didn't know that.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I got that, I was responding that no matter if you're a backup, or a starter. you're a paid professional, and if doing a poor job, might lend yourself to getting yelled at. Especially when it's coming from the guy getting busted up in the heat of the moment.

I read and understand just fine, just like there's no need for your condescending tone. Real intelligent people. don't have to prove they are, usually it's the ones who aren't. In case you didn't know that.

It's what I do. I have no patience. My apologies.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
zeke look like a lil boy after getting destroyed by the washington football teams linebacker.

We need defenders like that. Instead of the soft guys we have at linebacker. The washington football team defense was bringing the PAIN.
Hell, he doesn't even look like a player anymore, he needs to find a 50s barber and get that s@#$%^t out of his nose! Act like you want to be there, if you don't cut a deal with JJ and get the hell out of Dodge, I mean TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I'm a minority here but I'm he's upset with an OL unit that's playing only 1 of its original starters. You guys know it takes time OLines to work well together as a unit. Considering how he was playing, I'm not sure Andy has room to call/yell at anyone. If anything, he's a seasoned vet, how about helping the younger inexperienced unit out making quicker decisions, not holding the ball too long.
This group up front that started the Washington game are a fricking joke. This is no decent depth on this line, nothing, zip, zero! They can't block, they have missed assignments or their reads are wrong and the D-Lines are making Dalton pay for all of this. When you pay players big bucks with re-occurring injuries YOU END UP WITH A S@#$%T SHOW! I can't remember when the last time the BIG GUNS played together. It seems for the past 2-3 yrs someone has been injured and the depth of this line is being tested week in and week out. Unfortunately, JJ has put all his eggs in to a couple of baskets which leaves nothing for the true hero's on this line who have been able to obtain their worth from other teams. When I say hero's I mean guys who have stepped in and played well beyond their current abilities. The guys stepping in now are so unprepared or fricking lost out there. I believe letting Marc Columbo walk was a huge mistake. This dude coached with Anger and Passion and it showed every week.........

LocoBates

Reaction score
If a backup yelled at me, I wouldn't want to block for him either.

Dalton has always seemed way too full of himself.

smh... Dalton yelled at the spoiled OL who are used to the Chearleader QB #4 that would only go to the OL bench to do his rah rah pom poms scene..... no accountability