Dalton Kincaid won't work out at Pro Day

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He is an overrated prospect if I ever saw one. Kincaid is living off of lighting up USC’s horrible defense twice last season. I was hoping Washington would draft him try thinking that he is the next Kelse. He is one dimensional the Cowboys won’t touch him in my opinion.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
If the injury is that serious I’m probably going to be out on Kincaid at 26…especially if we have no idea what kind of athlete he is.
Definitely hurts him, thinking he is more of a top 40 guy then a 25 one.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Bad backs bring back bad memories of David Lafleur.
I thought he was injured after we drafted him?

Still back injuries are bad news no matter what position you play.

Not being able to work out before the draft is a real red flag. No way does anyone draft him in the 1st now. Well I should not say won't since there are some really stupid GMs

joseephuss

Reaction score
I thought he was injured after we drafted him?

Still back injuries are bad news no matter what position you play.

Not being able to work out before the draft is a real red flag. No way does anyone draft him in the 1st now. Well I should not say won't since there are some really stupid GMs
He was, but back problems just don't seem too good at any point. One now should drop him down quite a bit.

RS12

Reaction score
He is a baller and I have seen him play multiple times. I am sure at some point there will be a workout. As far as the back injury goes that is what teams have a doctor on the payroll for. If it is some kind of bone fracture it should heal, if it structural then yeah some other team can have him.