Dalton Kincaid won't work out at Pro Day

MAZEREZAM

Reaction score
I hope this means we stay away and focus more on Darnell Washington. At the very least have the New Orleans Saints doctors check him out!

RS12

Reaction score
70 rec for 800 yrs isn't a yac guy. Don't think games vs usc are the norm, usc was a very bad defense. On the west coast we have to watch pac12 every week. These pac 12 tes are more Gavin Escobar guys. Luke Musgrave is a top te, and Kincaid has more yrds this yr then Musgrave 4 yrs of college. I'd rather Dallas go after Kraft or Pitts. IF Kraft was at a power 5 he'd be a top 10 pick.
How many other TEs averaged over 11 YPC last year?

joseephuss

Reaction score
The Eagles drafted Ertz that is what the discussion was about. :rolleyes: Escobar and Bennett are the reason why this board hates second round tight ends.
And Anthony Fasano. My least favorite of the 2nd round TEs.

Proof

Reaction score
I thought he was injured after we drafted him?

Still back injuries are bad news no matter what position you play.

Not being able to work out before the draft is a real red flag. No way does anyone draft him in the 1st now. Well I should not say won't since there are some really stupid GMs
a (broken) back injury is a concern, but all this combine / prissy stuff is superfluous. Imagine if NFL players had to do a combine each year in the off season, woujd your opinion of anyone change?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Tyler is playing Guard
If you think Steele is ready in 9 months after tearing his acl and mcl I have magic beans I want to sell you. You don't think Dallas reporting Steele as ahead of schedule, and only placing a 2nd rd tender on him is a coincidence? They're leaving him out there for the taking. Teams aren't buying the ahead of schedule, or he'd have been scooped up by now. A young starting rt?

Malhavoc

Reaction score
70 rec for 800 yrs isn't a yac guy. Don't think games vs usc are the norm, usc was a very bad defense. On the west coast we have to watch pac12 every week. These pac 12 tes are more Gavin Escobar guys. Luke Musgrave is a top te, and Kincaid has more yrds this yr then Musgrave 4 yrs of college. I'd rather Dallas go after Kraft or Pitts. IF Kraft was at a power 5 he'd be a top 10 pick.
Kraft a top 10 pick and better than Kincaid ? I don’t think so. There isn‘t a reputable scout that thinks that.

JBS

Reaction score
If you think Steele is ready in 9 months after tearing his acl and mcl I have magic beans I want to sell you. You don't think Dallas reporting Steele as ahead of schedule, and only placing a 2nd rd tender on him is a coincidence? They're leaving him out there for the taking. Teams aren't buying the ahead of schedule, or he'd have been scooped up by now. A young starting rt?
Soccer players return from torn acls quicker than 9 months. An OL can return in 9 months. He’s not a skill player

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cool. Dallas supposedly has good doctors, so let them tell if Kincaid is good to go. Maybe DK can actually fall to #26 now.

gtb1943

Reaction score
a (broken) back injury is a concern, but all this combine / prissy stuff is superfluous. Imagine if NFL players had to do a combine each year in the off season, woujd your opinion of anyone change?
laugh all you want but teams WANT to see guys run and jump and so on where they can eyeball them closely

Now I happen to think the underwear olympics has too much influence on draft boards but it is a fact that anyone that does not work out after an injury drops in the draft.