Dalton Kincaid won't work out at Pro Day

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
FYI it's a broken bone in his Back,nothing major.
Yeah, he actually finished out the season playing with the broken bone in his back.

It isn’t his spine giving him troubles, like LaFluer and Haley, etc. it is just a cracked bone.

His back won’t be any different, structurally, from any TE prospect.

The timeline is what the doctors told him to do and I don’t blame him for not working out with just a week to prepare.

He will work out before the draft.

JBS

Reaction score
Yeah, he actually finished out the season playing with the broken bone in his back.

It isn’t his spine giving him troubles, like LaFluer and Haley, etc. it is just a cracked bone.

His back won’t be any different, structurally, from any TE prospect.

The timeline is what the doctors told him to do and I don’t blame him for not working out with just a week to prepare.

He will work out before the draft.
M-U-S-G-R-A-V-E

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You are confused, it was Goedert being the TE they jumped ahead of us for.
No, I am not confused. That was the year we drafted Frederick and picked a tight end from San Diego State. That tight end was the reason nobody on the board wants us to draft a tight end high again. Ertz was picked before our pick by the Eagles.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
No, I am not confused. That was the year we drafted Frederick and picked a tight end from San Diego State. That tight end was the reason nobody on the board wants us to draft a tight end high again. Ertz was picked before our pick by the Eagles.
Maybe I'm wrong then, cause I know they did it for Goedert when we draft Conner Williams.

JBS

Reaction score
Ertz went 35th and Escobar went 47th. Wasn’t close to our pick

Plankton

Reaction score
I thought he was injured after we drafted him?

Still back injuries are bad news no matter what position you play.

Not being able to work out before the draft is a real red flag. No way does anyone draft him in the 1st now. Well I should not say won't since there are some really stupid GMs
LaFleur had back issues at LSU, and it was known prior to his being drafted. They selected him anyway, and it ended up ending his career.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Ertz went 35th and Escobar went 47th. Wasn’t close to our pick
The Eagles drafted Ertz that is what the discussion was about. :rolleyes: Escobar and Bennett are the reason why this board hates second round tight ends.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
He is an overrated prospect if I ever saw one. Kincaid is living off of lighting up USC’s horrible defense twice last season. I was hoping Washington would draft him try thinking that he is the next Kelse. He is one dimensional the Cowboys won’t touch him in my opinion.
With the focus on the WC offense horizontal, and MM saying he's dedicated to the run first, Kincaid is the polar opposite of what they want to do.

RS12

Reaction score
With the focus on the WC offense horizontal, and MM saying he's dedicated to the run first, Kincaid is the polar opposite of what they want to do.
WC offense is predicated on YAC. This guy is one of the best in the draft at it. If they are truly going to prioritize the run there are others here that can block.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
WC offense is predicated on YAC. This guy is one of the best in the draft at it. If they are truly going to prioritize the run there are others here that can block.
70 rec for 800 yrs isn't a yac guy. Don't think games vs usc are the norm, usc was a very bad defense. On the west coast we have to watch pac12 every week. These pac 12 tes are more Gavin Escobar guys. Luke Musgrave is a top te, and Kincaid has more yrds this yr then Musgrave 4 yrs of college. I'd rather Dallas go after Kraft or Pitts. IF Kraft was at a power 5 he'd be a top 10 pick.