Dalton knocked out with a cheap shot and not one player came to his defense

catiii

Reaction score
Glad this team wasn't on Normandy beach on June 6, 1944 with my father or I would have never been born.
You and me both! God I despise this team. I don't think I'll watch another game after that display of childish obscene bollocks. Dead serious. F 'em!!!!!! F 'em alll.

leeblair

Reaction score
I didn't advocate violence. Understand my words rather than putting words in my mouth. I said you would have seen the response the OP desired had that happen to Dak. Doesn't make it right, but it is so.
You're absolutely right, and it speaks volumes about what's wrong with the Cowboys.
If Dak had been the victim of a cheap shot it would be all over the news right now and it would be one of the main story lines for every sports show.
But the Cowboys players showed exactly how much they supported Andy Dalton, and it's a disgrace.

catiii

Reaction score
Go cry about it. No one cares about Andy Dalton. You expect the Cowboys to circle the wagons around that piece of crap after his poor performances? That just goes to show what you know. It's just a game and you are far too prone to violence.
Most disgusting comment on the board. Top 10 2020 post for most disgusting post of the year. Ignored Permanently. Low class bum.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Getting in a players face after a vicious, illegal hit is and always has been a part of the game. We don't have an alpha male on this team.
LOL, whatever. :muttley: Not being inspired by a poor performance like Dalton's has also always been part of the game. No one is going to defend that guy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You're absolutely right, and it speaks volumes about what's wrong with the Cowboys.
If Dak had been the victim of a cheap shot it would be all over the news right now and it would be one of the main story lines for every sports show.
But the Cowboys players showed exactly how much they supported Andy Dalton, and it's a disgrace.
That about sums it up. shameful.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I thought he might be dead....And sadly.....no one gave a crap. That's how emotionless this team is right now....pathetic!!! :(

maxresdefault.jpg

Down goes Frazier.

catiii

Reaction score
Dalton hasn't earned the right to ream any player....he sucks too...

I didn't see Dak reaming Williams, Zack , Looney or anyone when Aaron Donald was eating everyones lunch

Dalton is a poser Fake leadership..no skins on the wall and hasn't earned the respect
Another low class arse for my ignore list.

catiii

Reaction score
After this stunt, I will NOT watch another game this year. PERIOD.:mad: You don't leave a man behind. You respect the uniform. These guys are a bunch of wankers and so is the coach.

tico

Reaction score
After this stunt, I will NOT watch another game this year. PERIOD.:mad: You don't leave a man behind. You respect the uniform. These guys are a bunch of wankers and so is the coach.
Wankers? Lmao

catiii

Reaction score
I thought he might be dead....And sadly.....no one gave a crap. That's how emotionless this team is right now....pathetic!!! :(

maxresdefault.jpg
I swear I won't be watching another game this year. The cowboys can kiss my arse and so can Jerral. F em all.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This kind of crap only happens when a GM isn’t afraid to lose his job. That leads to a consistent and comfortable culture for those under him. They know exactly what they can and can’t get away with with “Daddy”. Jerry has never pulled a belt out on his real kids and his Cowboy kids know, manipulate and exploit this weakness.

Jerry truly believes this team is a “family” but treats it like a business. The team pretends to be a “family” while also treating it like a business.

Winning only becomes a top priority once it threatens the bottom line.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
It was kind of interesting to see the Cowboys players just walk off the field and let him lay there.

I guarantee you if that were Dak, it would have been a completely different story.
I wonder how much. Would they empty the bench. Or maybe a player or 2. Certainly not what it used to be..

Cmac

Reaction score
Players are not idiots....

They remember Dalton's Temper tantrum on the sideline 10 mins earlier....

Dalton is an old screaming Uncle to this team
1st problem....Dalton shouldn't have been screaming at anybody, unless it was KMoore initially.....2nd problem.....he must have said the wrong thing for them to leave him out to dry like that. Don't make it right, but it brings wonder. Maybe he didn't convince them he is the Red Rifle, and perhaps the hat size grew over the week.