Dalton knocked out with a cheap shot and not one player came to his defense

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I felt so bad for him. Jesus this team is terrible. It’s nothing more than a paycheck to them.

I felt so bad for him. Satan this team is terrible (much better for anger). It’s nothing more than a paycheck to them

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go cry about it. No one cares about Andy Dalton. You expect the Cowboys to circle the wagons around that piece of crap after his poor performances? That just goes to show what you know. It's just a game and you are far too prone to violence.

Thats quite an analysis. Lets forget that he played behind an OL missing 4 out of 5 starters. Football is a violent game and Bostic reminded everyone of that today. .....except you apparently.

kid1150

Reaction score
If it was Dak he’d be called a leader.

You deserve this team.

Is there any video of Dak yelling at his teammates? Sincerely would like to see it. Google came up empty when asked "dak yells at teammates". Not even a rumor. Just for grins, searched for "dalton yells at teammates" and today's game was the first hit. I was all for Troy yelling at his teammates. The guy earned that respect. Tony and now Dak has earned that respect too, but Dalton may need a few more reps. It doesn't make it right for them to turn a blind eye, however, the action or lack there of is understood. Really, the coaches should've been the one's hollering at the OL on the side line rather than leaving it up to Dalton. That's a whole 'nother discussion.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yet if it was Prescott then you would advocate violence! Hilarious. Time to ignore this *****
I didn't advocate violence. Understand my words rather than putting words in my mouth. I said you would have seen the response the OP desired had that happen to Dak. Doesn't make it right, but it is so.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Thats quite an analysis. Lets forget that he played behind an OL missing 4 out of 5 starters. Football is a violent game and Bostic reminded everyone of that today. .....except you apparently.
When did I protest the violence of the game? I totally accept the violence of the game. I only reject it when it illegal or after the whistle.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
If it were Dak you would have seen the response you desire but Andy is just a one-year hire. They don't love him like they love Dak.

You statement does not make this right, we're talking about a fellow teammate here.
Once that uniform goes on, your are brothers in the same battle....period!

JustChip

Reaction score
I could see it if no flag was thrown, but how would this board have reacted if they'd gotten a penalty and erased the first down that close to the end zone? This thread would have then been about how stupid and undisciplined the team is.
Actually, it wouldn’t have negated the first down. It would’ve been post play and only changed the position of the ball.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You statement does not make this right, we're talking about a fellow teammate here.
Once that uniform goes on, your are brothers in the same battle....period!
If only that were true. You saw how the rest of the team responded to that cheap shot on Andy, they don't care about Andy like they do Dak. Dak's injury evoked a response from the entire league, not just his teammates. It wasn't a violent response because it wasn't a dirt hit that injured Dak.

Flamma

Reaction score
Is there any video of Dak yelling at his teammates? Sincerely would like to see it. Google came up empty when asked "dak yells at teammates". Not even a rumor. Just for grins, searched for "dalton yells at teammates" and today's game was the first hit. I was all for Troy yelling at his teammates. The guy earned that respect. Tony and now Dak has earned that respect too, but Dalton may need a few more reps. It doesn't make it right for them to turn a blind eye, however, the action or lack there of is understood. Really, the coaches should've been the one's hollering at the OL on the side line rather than leaving it up to Dalton. That's a whole 'nother discussion.

When the coaches aren't doing it, who's left? Should Dalton just have quit with the rest of them? Besides, most of the Cowboys playing out there don't deserve any respect, let alone expect someone else to earn theirs. They're barely an NFL team right now.

visionary

Reaction score

if what you are insinuating really happened then they are even more pieces of trash than I already think they are

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
If only that were true. You saw how the rest of the team responded to that cheap shot on Andy, they don't care about Andy like they do Dak. Dak's injury evoked a response from the entire league, not just his teammates. It wasn't a violent response because it wasn't a dirt hit that injured Dak.

Disappointing to say the least.

Dak has an injury due to a clean hit and gets positive responses throughout,
Dalton gets an injury / KO'd and gets the opposite response.

OIP.tBcj0PHN4geqj6ReM8a70gAAAA

catiii

Reaction score
Gutless cowards..
These guys on this team are disgusting entitled arseclowns and it's starts with the rotting fish head at the top. That's got to be unprecendented in NFL History. THEY SUCK

kid1150

Reaction score
if what you are insinuating really happened then they are even more pieces of trash than I already think they are

Watched the game again (as difficult as it was) The OL appeared more concerned about Andy's condition than getting into Bostic's face. There's no video evidence on TV, but the refs may have stepped in quickly and ejected Bostic before any retaliation could manifest.