Twitter: Dalton Schultz compares Texans vs Cowboys culture

Zordon

Reaction score
things-are-definitely-falling-apart-ruined.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I get what he's saying. Everyone is not built for that. Schultz clearly wasn't. I'm not a fan of it myself. Its like you're making this game even harder than it already is. You have all year to tour that facility......give the players their privacy. Just unnecessary.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Does this franchise have a culture problem? Absolutely. I blame the horrific owner for being more about making money than winning.

With that said, if it was so bad and affected the team so much, we wouldnt have gone 12-5 three years in a row.

The Quarterback pooping his pants against good teams is probably our biggest issue

Mr_437

Reaction score
That's a culture not solely about football, it's about marketing (making money foe Jones family). In other places they can focus on mostly football, and that can be a plus for some players. Shultz was a good player for the Cowboys, so I think he handled things very well.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Yeah, duh...we know this. But you might be "all football" in Houston, but good luck commanding any attention whatsoever unless you are in the Super Bowl. You got a three-hour radius of fans; the rest of the country doesn't care about Texans football. Having said that, they will probably see a SB before we will.