Twitter: Dalton Schultz compares Texans vs Cowboys culture

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The White House was after hours, not in the freaking locker room. If you think Coach Jimmy would allow one way mirror/windows in the locker room where tourists can walk up and watch them work out, you are crazy!

It's like a freaking Zoo! Tap on the glass to get Dak's attention while he tries to work out, like you would tap on a glass to get the attention of a monkey at a Zoo.
Jimmy had players stabbing each other, doing coke, among other things.....why do y'all pretend like JImmy ran a church lol?

Redline360

Reaction score
Granted he spoke about distractions and the locker room mostly but he's just another ex player of many to bring up the entertainment atmosphere.

Other players have spoke about culture, coaching, and being shocked players were disciplined regularly.

CWR

Reaction score
I get what he's saying. Everyone is not built for that. Schultz clearly wasn't. I'm not a fan of it myself. Its like you're making this game even harder than it already is. You have all year to tour that facility......give the players their privacy. Just unnecessary.
Yeah you're creating a distraction. At the end of the day these guys still have to do a job and I doubt Schultz suddenly becomes a better player in Houston. So what's it worth? To be clear I still don't like it.

One of the biggest grades against the FO though is the training staff. They better staff in Houston was probably going to spoken about regardless of the zoo.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Jimmy had players stabbing each other, doing coke, among other things.....why do y'all pretend like JImmy ran a church lol?
I know the McIver incident took place in 1998 or so, many years after Jimmy left which was early spring 1994. Not sure about the "White House" and coke parties timeframes.

I can certainly say the culture (then) was more about football than it is now.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
tenor.gif
Stephen to Jerry...."28 years of losing-like 28 years of winning...In reverse." I'm a chip off the ole block". You taught me well,daddy.....

jwitten82

Reaction score
Not as much, but he turned his head to the drug use and partying at the White house.
Irvin arrested for coke, Tuinei dies of an overdose.....lot easier with no social media
Bro, if I was in your locker room, I would've had to test you my dawg. Would've been like TO

GMO415

Reaction score
Not sure operating like a zoo is a good thing for morale.....
9251ffc04bef2035ba847fde5fc36163.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Not as much, but he turned his head to the drug use and partying at the White house.
Irvin arrested for coke, Tuinei dies of an overdose.....lot easier with no social media
I know all that, but this is not about drugs. For example, as a Coach, would you allow anyone in the locker room to come in and watch your player's try and concentrate working out? Would you let Joe Shmoo come into the locker room even if it was a one way mirror?