Twitter: Dalton Schultz compares Texans vs Cowboys culture

stiletto

Reaction score
criticize them all you want but if you want to complain about them expect the true fans to defend them
Only mascots and cheerleaders don't criticize their team. Unknowledgeable fans, not TRUE fans.

chuck520

Reaction score
Only mascots and cheerleaders don't criticize their team. Unknowledgeable fans, not TRUE fans.
Spoken like a true bandwagoner. True fans stick by their team no matter what. You might want to find a new team that wins Super Bowls so you don't have to complain anymore.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Spoken like a true bandwagoner. True fans stick by their team no matter what. You might want to find a new team that wins Super Bowls so you don't have to complain anymore.
Just because someone has a critique about the Cowboys does not mean they are not a fan of the Cowboys. Not everyone is full of fluff, rainbows and kitty cats.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
See this is where things go a bit overboard imo. If you want to suggest teams like KC, SF, & Baltimore have a better culture, I would accept that.

That said, how many people would look at the Texans as a better franchise than the Cowboys a year ago on this day? Nobody would. They won a very weak division. Maybe they have a stud QB. But he needs to repeat his performance. The Cowboys haven't been at the bottom of the standings for years.

chuck520

Reaction score
Just because someone has a critique about the Cowboys does not mean they are not a fan of the Cowboys. Not everyone is full of fluff, rainbows and kitty cats.
True but when thats all you hear then maybe they should go find another team instead of always focusing on the negative.

chuck520

Reaction score
See this is where things go a bit overboard imo. If you want to suggest teams like KC, SF, & Baltimore have a better culture, I would accept that.

That said, how many people would look at the Texans as a better franchise than the Cowboys a year ago on this day? Nobody would. They won a very weak division. Maybe they have a stud QB. But he needs to repeat his performance. The Cowboys haven't been at the bottom of the standings for years.
The hater fans and in the media always pick the field vs the Cowboys because they hate the team and can't be objective

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I barely remember when I was 5 or 6 and I cried when my team lost or was made fun of.

Reaction score
things-are-definitely-falling-apart-ruined.gif

Yep

This is obvious to anyone who pays attention