Twitter: Dalton Schultz compares Texans vs Cowboys culture

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I remember when I was six and cried when somebody made fun of my team. Well, not really, but you guys continue, it's comical.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Were you in the locker room, weight room, training room, etc? Neither was I, but Schultz was . And you're calling someone who has firsthand knowledge a liar.
READING COMPREHENSION: What is Schultz complaining about when he performed better playing at that "zoo" in Dallas than he did at the "no bright lights" quiet abode in Houston this past season?

Schultz should have kept his mouth shut since his season stats don't support what he is implying as a problem in Dallas.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Texans won and Dallas did not.
Won what exactly?
Dalton's hand in marriage?

Houston had zero expectations and were thrilled to go 10-7 while facing a last place schedule. They won all of 1 playoff game getting crushed in the 2nd.
Any GM in football would prefer Jake Ferguson to Dalton Schultz.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Anyone who hasn't put that kid on ignore just loves to be trolled or is trolling themselves.
Nah, putting them haters on ignore is giving them the win. It's proving to them they beat you with their nonstop hatred and insults.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
things-are-definitely-falling-apart-ruined.gif

Dalton Schultz is right. its a zoo. a money making machine. all about being in the media. Jerry will never win another championship

stiletto

Reaction score
Yes, but one is much worse because many laws need to be broken and many lives are taken just to get into the US....I live on the border and have a house in Mexico...I see this stuff first hand. No one will convince me that alcohol is as bad as cocaine or fentynal.
I see the worst of the worst drug crimes because of my work, it is truly terrifying..so you aren't lying but so many people die from alcohol and crimes related to alcohol.

A lot of fentanyl deaths are first time use things. It's terrible but a death is a death whether it is alcohol or illegal drugs, don't think you can say one is worse than the other quite frankly. The deaths of 3 teenagers killed by a drunk driver isn't any easier than 3 kids who took bad pills they bought on snapchat. The families suffer the same.

Bullet22

Reaction score
I get what he's saying. Everyone is not built for that. Schultz clearly wasn't. I'm not a fan of it myself. Its like you're making this game even harder than it already is. You have all year to tour that facility......give the players their privacy. Just unnecessary.
One way mirror....the players can't see them....Houston is so great...they helped Watson's with his side job....

Big_D

Reaction score
He said in Houston it’s all about football. In Dallas, that’s not the case. How can anyone misconstrue what he’s saying? It’s most certainly a knock on how this team is run. And we didn’t even need Schultz to tell us this. We already know football is secondary here with Jerry in the center ring.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Like better chance with the likes of guys like Romo, Hutchinson, Drew Henson, Drew Bledsoe, Vinny Testaverde, Quincy Carter? or just hoping Jerry lucks into another guy? There's more proof that won't happen but I get it. I do think it is time to move on too but it could get incredibly ugly looking for another QB. I stand by the fact we won't see another SB before Jerry kicks the bucket and probably longer because of his idiot son.
At this particular point and time, I believe Cowboy Nation would take ugly over Kurt Cousin's twin brother. Signing Prescot to an extension is only adding to the Cowboy's miseries, not to mention the 100s of millions of dollars that he's being paid and he can't deliver in crunch time. It's time to rip off the band-aid and move on from a QB who's been treated like a king and has performed like a queen. After the Green Bay loss, it's time to move on from him.

stiletto

Reaction score
At this particular point and time, I believe Cowboy Nation would take ugly over Kurt Cousin's twin brother. Signing Prescot to an extension is only adding to the Cowboy's miseries, not to mention the 100s of millions of dollars that he's being paid and he can't deliver in crunch time. It's time to rip off the band-aid and move on from a QB who's been treated like a king and has performed like a queen. After the Green Bay loss, it's time to move on from him.
Feel the same way but there ARE risks of moving on but at this point they need to do it. Dak was given every opportunity.