Twitter: Dalton set to play vs Vikings

GMO415

Reaction score
Uh...ok
tumblr_ltr5x9MPsv1qjv3e8.gif

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Something tells me we're winning this game .........and it won't be close. Get ready for the new Andy Dalton ............lol

I hope not. I hope we get blown out. The more embarrassment, the better. The lower the pick, the better. I predict the Jets win against the Chargers, and then it’s Tank time!!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Better hope Minny beats Chicago tonight.

They're playing us on a short week albeit in their house but we want to see progress but lose to them.

Doubt the Jags beat the Steelers and Maybe the Jets can beat the Chargers.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
..dont feel good about this. They will blitz Red Barron and scare him into fumbles,drops, int's...etc. We have better chance with GG. GG has heart and gusto.

And if he does that, we go back to Gilbert.

It's hard for me to fathom that fans have made up their minds about both players based on one performance each. Every quarterback has good and bad games.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was thrilled about Dalton being on the team and getting a shot at it (no knock on Dak...just happenstance).

But I want Garrett. He showed enough to take the job. I guess we're tanking?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And if he does that, we go back to Gilbert.

It's hard for me to fathom that fans have made up their minds about both players based on one performance each. Every quarterback has good and bad games.

What then do you suggest we do?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of the things to accomplish in the rest of the year is to make Dalton look like a starting quality QB to bump up his comp pick value. A 3rd or 4th is totally doable.

CORRECTION: I used to think this. Forgot that every extra win hurts us more in draft value than any comp pick we might get out of Dalton. Sorry, Andy. I'd rather have you on the bench and give the snaps to Gilbert. That develops him for next year, which we own.
How do we "own" next year? Draft picks form tanking?

Since when did you become so enthusiastically positive about our adeptness in the draft? (if that is what you meant of course...do tell!)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What then do you suggest we do?
Watch some really tripped out cartoon movies from the 60-70's like Gandahar, Fantastic Planet, or Fire And Ice and Wizards.
Maybe some Ralph Bakshi work! I still think his rendition of The Lord Of The Rings is some of the most innovative cartoon work I have ever seen.

Even better on acid.