Twitter: Dalton set to play vs Vikings

CordovaRaider

Reaction score
Gilbert played as good as Dak would have played against the Steelers; if you let him take a couple more games to see if the Steelers game was a fluke (or not), it might end up saving you $40M worth of cap space and then you could go draft you either Fields or Lawrence to backup Gilbert next year while you rebuild the o-line and defense. It makes too much sense for Jerry to do this but I’m giving GG 2-3 more games.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Dallas Vs Minnesota......

giphy.gif

phildadon86

Reaction score
Better hope Minny beats Chicago tonight.

They're playing us on a short week albeit in their house but we want to see progress but lose to them.

Doubt the Jags beat the Steelers and Maybe the Jets can beat the Chargers.
I think the chargers will beat the chargers again lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
"LOOKED" he had by far the worst starting OL when he was out there had the zeke fumbles and no defense..put him on the team the last 2 games might both be wins..

stop judging players when you dont take into account what trash they and around them that day..

I judge Dalton by the entirety of his NFL career. The only time he won in Cincinnati was with a top 10 defense and he sucked in every playoff game (0-4).

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Gilbert played as good as Dak would have played against the Steelers; if you let him take a couple more games to see if the Steelers game was a fluke (or not), it might end up saving you $40M worth of cap space and then you could go draft you either Fields or Lawrence to backup Gilbert next year while you rebuild the o-line and defense. It makes too much sense for Jerry to do this but I’m giving GG 2-3 more games.

Since this team is going nowhere this year it costs nothing to give Dalton the courtesy of getting back in there. As for your claim that Gilbert played as well as Dak would have.. On what do you base that? The last time Dak played AT Pittsburgh he lit 'em up. Gilbert has never played at anywhere near even Dak's medium games much less Dak's peaks. He did a decent job .. but I don't see the need to disparage Dak to appreciate what Gilbert did. It doesn't have to be either/or. But I guess with some of you internet troll types it really does.. Oh well.

Aven8

Reaction score
Minny won’t know what hit them!!!! 5 yard passes to Gallup all day long baby!!!!!!!!!!