Dalvin Cook finally plays, and busts a big run on his first carry, what happens next?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What happen next?? Do we look at Jerry Stephen and Mike like why? Do we give him more carries? Usually the next carry is like +2 yards for our backs after a nice run, if that!

Or do we split carries with a number of backs, please give your thoughts

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Instead of being round, Earth turns square if that happens because there is zero evidence of this happening. I'm not even sure he will be RB1, so this expectation is probably invalid, to be honest. If, by some strange chance, he cheats father time and becomes a lead back, then great, let's see what he has and run with it

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He turns to the cameras and gives everyone his thoughts!!!!!
200w.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
What happen next?? Do we look at Jerry Stephen and Mike like why? Do we give him more carries? Usually the next carry is like +2 yards for our backs after a nice run, if that!

Or do we split carries with a number of backs, please give your thoughts
If Dalvin busts a nice run than he gets the carries moving forward.
Not rocket science here, at this point you just go with the hot hand amigo.
If Luepke busts 4-yard clips I'm feeding that man and Zeke can go hungry.
My only interest in this team at this point is possibly seeing something positive from the depth.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So much negativity these days seems I've been swimming in the swamp for 3 decades now, what has become of this franchise.
Just want to see something positive emerge, but it's a real struggle finding it.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Dalvin busts a nice run than he gets the carries moving forward.
Not rocket science here, at this point you just go with the hot hand amigo.
If Luepke busts 4-yard clips I'm feeding that man and Zeke can go hungry.
My only interest in this team at this point is possibly seeing something positive from the depth.
Yeah all this running from them, then to put ZEKE in to get the glory on the one yard line