Dalvin Cook finally plays, and busts a big run on his first carry, what happens next?

RonWashington

Reaction score
On the other side Jordan Mason an UDFA has close to 700 yards and averages 5.2 yards a carry for SF . He’s the Rico Dowdle of that team . The run will feature strongly in Shanahans attack even without McCaffrey .

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What happen next?? Do we look at Jerry Stephen and Mike like why? Do we give him more carries? Usually the next carry is like +2 yards for our backs after a nice run, if that!

Or do we split carries with a number of backs, please give your thoughts
then on 2nd and 3rd carries he get tackled behind the LOS, because this OL is too leaky and can't get a push.

if we depend on Cook to save the running game and the season, then we are in much bigger trouble than I can imagine

Aven8

Reaction score
I could actually see it and i could see one of those 150 yard type games from him. Only to be a one off unfortunately…..it actually happens a lot in the history of football

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What happen next?? Do we look at Jerry Stephen and Mike like why? Do we give him more carries? Usually the next carry is like +2 yards for our backs after a nice run, if that!

After a nice run the next thing would be the referee calling it back because of a penalty, then two downs where Dallas scrapes back almost all the yards needed, it's third down and two to go, Dak throws a sixty yard bomb over the head of someone in triple coverage and then we punt.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After a nice run the next thing would be the referee calling it back because of a penalty, then two downs where Dallas scrapes back almost all the yards needed, it's third down and two to go, Dak throws a sixty yard bomb over the head of someone in triple coverage and then we punt.
looooooooooooooooooool 3rd and 2 like they never understand you only need 2 yards, not 60 sheesh!!!! Keep it simple!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surfguy

Reaction score
"I told you! I told you! You see, Jerry? Do you see?"
tumblr_ntab70qfi61t52mf4o2_500.gif

plasticman

Reaction score
What happens next?

McCarthy will be criticized all week long for not playing Cook earlier.

Jerry Jones will explain how, he alone, determined that Dalvin was a brilliant free agent move and predicts that Dalvin Cook will now be the team's MVP.

1time4urMind

Reaction score

We turn the ball over and call 40 more pass plays before the game is through? Lose by 20? Immediately after the loss, demote Cooks to PS and give Zeke 25 touches next game?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What happens next?

McCarthy will be criticized all week long for not playing Cook earlier.

Jerry Jones will explain how, he alone, determined that Dalvin was a brilliant free agent move and predicts that Dalvin Cook will now be the team's MVP.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

GINeric

Reaction score
8y is a big run for this offense so it will be 2nd and 2, dak will take a stupid sack

3rd and 9, dak throw a stupid int

What does Dak have to do with a Dalvin Cook question? The question was about a running back. Dak plays quarterback. Oh yeah, just incase you just started watching football, the offensive line blocks for the running back and quarterback.

A running back can only gain yards if the offensive line open holes for him. A quarterback can only throw the ball if the offensive line blocks for him to prevent him from being sacked.

Glad I could help you understand how this works and welcome to NFL football!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WE did see him play, we realize that, we also realize that NO team poached him from our practice squad, NO team was in a rush to sign him except us. We just feel as fans, let's take a look, and if he's not any good, then fine, we're already used to that! Or maybe he can be a little spark to our offense!

You still remaining with he is cooked up?
:huh: :huh: