Dalvin Cook finally plays, and busts a big run on his first carry, what happens next?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Knowing our coaching staff and management he will probably never get another carry again the rest of the game and then end up inactive the next game. #dallasCowboys.
The only way he plays is if Zeke gets injured.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’m not expecting too much from Dalvin . Looked ordinary last yrs in Minnesota then talked his way out of NY when Breece Hall took most of the rushing attempts .

Jerry could have had Aaron Jones for about 7.5 mill $. Not a bank breaker. Instead we got Zeke & Dalvin on the worst rushing team in the league . Inept front office too busy scheduling tours of the weight room .

timb2

Reaction score
2nd and 2 they bring in Deuce Vaughn to pass block .49ers blitz and Dak throws and INT and fans blame Dak not that Oomp Loompa blocking. Jerry blames who questions him, Mlke McCarthy blames Aaron Rodgers,and we are screwed another NO SUPERBOWL AND COUNTING YEAR....

Blackrain

Reaction score
The run is negated because guyton false starts DAk then get sacked after cook wiffs on a block and cook goes back to the practice squad.

rambo2

Reaction score
What happen next?? Do we look at Jerry Stephen and Mike like why? Do we give him more carries? Usually the next carry is like +2 yards for our backs after a nice run, if that!

Or do we split carries with a number of backs, please give your thoughts
Is he going to play?

garyo1954

Reaction score
We trade him immediately which is likely why he's getting this chance. To make a trade you need bait. It would be good press for Booger to have someone calling about a player. Assuage his bruised ego. Feed his need. Give him something to pat himself on the back about.....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some fans are getting a little too worked up over Dalvin Cook. I heard some in the media think he was more washed up than Zeke. He only averaged 3.2 a carry last season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We trade him immediately which is likely why he's getting this chance. To make a trade you need bait. It would be good press for Booger to have someone calling about a player. Assuage his bruised ego. Feed his need. Give him something to pat himself on the back about.....
No one is going to trade for Cook. He’s pushing 30 and hasn’t done anything in 2 years. If we thought much of him he would’ve already been playing by now.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
What happen next?? Do we look at Jerry Stephen and Mike like why? Do we give him more carries? Usually the next carry is like +2 yards for our backs after a nice run, if that!

Zeke will replace him next series

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Cook breaks a long run and then the flags come out and it’s called back for holding. :facepalm:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

What happens next? You start about 25 threads asking people for their thoughts....

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some fans are getting a little too worked up over Dalvin Cook. I heard some in the media think he was more washed up than Zeke. He only averaged 3.2 a carry last season.
I'm not worked up I just want to see what he can do, not expecting much, just want to see. I don't think he's the next great thing etc etc like some may think