Dalvin Cook finally plays, and busts a big run on his first carry, what happens next?

HotDog37

Reaction score
Coach Jones has his Grandson call down to the sidelines and has Cooks tap the ol' gridiron top hat to come out of the game and bring Zeke in. Oh yes it would happen. That's how coach Jones rolls.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm not worked up I just want to see what he can do, not expecting much, just want to see. I don't think he's the next great thing etc etc like some may think
I’ve seen a couple of fans acting like Cook is going to be some sort of savior. :rolleyes: They’re talking about games he had a few years ago. They’re living in the past with him. At least he has fresh legs but if he’s going to make any kind of impact, the blocking upfront is going to have to improve. Plus, we can’t afford to fall too far behind. That will take us away from the running game.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve seen a couple of fans acting like Cook is going to be some sort of savior. :rolleyes: They’re talking about games he had a few years ago. They’re living in the past with him.
You talking about Cook.....or Zeke?

Ironicalicon

Reaction score
Is it even a foregone conclusion that Cook will be elevated, just because Jerry says he is ready? Fwiw, Nate Newton said Cook was ready like 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can tell some people didn’t see Cook play his last time out.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You play the rest of the game.
you're looking at the wrong team, did you not watch the next team we played after playing pittsburgh? I mean Rico didn't have HUGE runs but he had his best game, and you see where that got him!!?? I swear you don't' even watch these games! :laugh:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can tell some people didn’t see Cook play his last time out.
WE did see him play, we realize that, we also realize that NO team poached him from our practice squad, NO team was in a rush to sign him except us. We just feel as fans, let's take a look, and if he's not any good, then fine, we're already used to that! Or maybe he can be a little spark to our offense!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
If he busts a big run on his first carry, Jerry will urinate in his pants, and then come down on the sidelines and personally sign him to a 5 year 50 million per year contract before the end of the first quarter.

Granted, Jerry will urinate in his pants either way, so I'm not even sure why I put that in there.....so please don't read that part.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he busts a big run on his first carry, Jerry will urinate in his pants, and then come down on the sidelines and personally sign him to a 5 year 50 million per year contract before the end of the first quarter.

Granted, Jerry will urinate in his pants either way, so I'm not even sure why I put that in there.....so please don't read that part.
I understand your points lol, yes!!!!!!!!! I was thinking the same like Jerry may end up feeling that he's the next great Cowboys running back and sign him. Yeah right, let it be a bidding war, and move on after the season, draft 2 RB's in the draft