Dalvin Cook to be released. Cowboys interest anyone?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
mickey_1469164507654_9667220_ver1.0.jpg

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Get it done would be the perfect compliment to pollard. I think he goes to Buffalo though.

Creeper

Reaction score
No harm in talking to him but how much would you pay him? And isn't he a Pollard type RB?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why is it that you think that a player is gonna come here like Hopkins or cooks and play for less than half of what they believe they're worth the Cowboys are loaded at wide receiver as far as money and roster spots there's a salary cap Tony Pollard makes $10 million that's already a lot of money for one position now you add in zeke's dead cat that is weighing on the running back position is what 6 million and you have two to three million tied up in other players already on this team already filling those positions I'm sure dalvin will take somewhat of a pay cut you think he wants to come to a team where he's gonna be second or third on the depth chart and play for $4 million the Cowboys can't afford to bring in a veteran like that we need help elsewhere if you're gonna spend money you put it towards a veteran offensive lineman or a kicker or a linebacker a middle linebacker to cover up possibly LE if he gets injured

the running back position is one of the worst to be spending too much resources on if Pollard wasn't here sure we would need somebody like Henry or cooks bipolar kid get signed he's making $10 million that ship is sailed that the guy somehow takes a whole lot less like I'm talking about he's gonna take under $6 million but I believe it's probably gonna have to be $4 million and then you're gonna have to be OK with them cutting Rico and Malik and possibly hurting chances of some of the young guys getting snaps or even making the team that we just drafted

so you seem to be still in fantasy football and Madden mode because we're in the offseason but there is a salary cap there is a roster limit and you can only fit so many players with so much money allocated to each position