Dalvin Cook to visit Cowboys

plasticman

Reaction score
Value Att Yds Y/A TD1DTgtRecYdsY/RTD1DCtch%Y/Tg
3rd & 1-3251104.43181155.001100.0%5

If you are wondering what this is it's Zeke's statline on 3rd and short in his last season in Dallas.

I'll just leave this hear for you and the kee kees in the back. .
It was a joke.

Zeke carried the ball once in 2022 on 3rd and 4. He gained 16 yards.

Zeke is here specifically to get the tough yards in tough situations. He might start but don't expect prolific numbers. However, you can expect a high percentage of success in small yardage situations.

Although his yards per carry was only 3.8 yards in 2022, he never scored more rushing TD's (12) in a season with the exception of his rookie season.

The joke was a sarcastic, oversimplistic way of describing his current abilities in the NFL.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Idiotic post. It does matter how they perform.

The real story is that, per usual, Jethro is about 6 years behind what REAL GMs are doing. Which is to not over pay for a RB. And per usual, once he finally gets it, he still doesnt get it.

You dont go from over paying to having nothing. He has no plan. No insight. But hey, he does have a lot of money.
The master of over correction.

Jarntt

Reaction score

I had a feeling. Just wrote this in the other thread:

I think Dalvin Cook might start on the PS if he is signed. Teams have done that with vets when they first sign until they are ready to contribute since they changed the PS rules

CWR

Reaction score

I had a feeling. Just wrote this in the other thread:

I think Dalvin Cook might start on the PS if he is signed. Teams have done that with vets when they first sign until they are ready to contribute since they changed the PS rules

Hes a moron if he goes anywhere but here. That is, if he believes he's a starting caliber rb. In his prime he couldn't get carries over Jonathan Taylor, let alone now.

Dallas is his best shot to have a meaningful season and possibly be more than a backup.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Surprise cut for Rams. Another option if Cook doesn't sign. Still prefer Freeman myself

Carson

Reaction score
Hes a moron if he goes anywhere but here. That is, if he believes he's a starting caliber rb. In his prime he couldn't get carries over Jonathan Taylor, let alone now.

Dallas is his best shot to have a meaningful season and possibly be more than a backup.
Exactly.

Indy has Taylor, Sermon and Goodson. Good luckn

Reactions: CWR

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Really? Ask the Rams fans who are all surprised he was cut after his offseason. Or are you referring to his 9 carries last year as a 22 year old rookie?
3.2 a carry this preseason, that is still not good. But it is an improvement off of last years 2.1. Last years preseason was 3.3

Offsides

Reaction score
Preseason is really vanilla and evans played behind and against 2nd and 3rd stringers. I think you can throw out stats on anything he did. I've read that Evans is more of a zone based rb. Rams switched to a more of a gap based running last year. I think his pass blocking needed work. IMO, Evans or Rodriguez would be great additions to the team and either could supplant Zeke fairly quick. When do yesterdays cuts clear waivers. It will be interesting to see if the cowboys do anything here. Cook to the PS means you have a vet who can walk in and play immediately without mistakes if an injury occurs.