Dalvin Cook to visit Cowboys

diamonddelts

Reaction score
The locker room stuff is definitely overrated. Yeah Zeke friends on the team and coaching staff are happy to have him.

Zeke being absent from the locker room
How did it affect the team last season? Zero affect.
Guys always use terms like "seasoned veteran" or "great for the locker room" for washed up guys well beyond their prime. It is a waste.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Yeah I know which is why I said I blame them.

Good for the locker room, can still contribute.

Same things could be said for a younger RB who can actually still run with fresh legs.

“Good for the locker room” is what people
Say when they know the player is useless on the field anymore.
Exactly

rambo2

Reaction score
LOL. Shocking. You defending not drafting a RB for the second straight year.
Ok, you tell me. Which pick, who do we not draft. Tell us now, make a change on our draft. Are you cutting Beebe, Kneeland, Marist Liufau, Carson, or Flournoy. You pick it and make your running back choice.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Zeke's short yardage, goal line and pass protection abilities alone were reason enough to sign him for me. We all saw this team struggle mightily punching it in on the goal line without him last season and we saw far too many lookout blocks from our backs. 2-3 million is fair for both sides. I expect Zeke to give us that and then one or two turn back the clock games where he goes for a buck twenty five and a couple of TDs. Again.. all the line has to do is block for him and he will be fine. Sure there will be games when he won't have it. That comes with age.. but I am going to predict right now that he finishes more games above 4 ypc than below it. Again.. so long as the line blocks..
Zeke gain 125 yards each in two games? Give me a break. Your paragraphs are longer than any Zeke run in the last 3 years. But we all know Ronnie will go M.I.A. again when Zeke comes up short this season.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ok, you tell me. Which pick, who do we not draft. Tell us now, make a change on our draft. Are you cutting Beebe, Kneeland, Marist Liufau, Carson, or Flournoy. You pick it and make your running back choice.
Im not taking Kneeland and I am taking either Wright or Lloyd in a trade down (dont bring up Williams because he wasnt injured at the time and he is also a headcase). Or. Even better. I am not trading a 4th for a QB we will never see and using that pick on one of the plethora of RBs that were available in the 4th. Take your pick from Wright, Irving, Guerendo, Allen, Davis.

This is the year this team should have moved up and gotten a RB.

You will never admit that they messed up but hey. We cant all be 100 percent fans all the time when we see reasons why this team screws up.

Reactions: CWR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The locker room stuff is definitely overrated. Yeah Zeke friends on the team and coaching staff are happy to have him.

Zeke being absent from the locker room
How did it affect the team last season? Zero affect.
Locker room is very important in winning a ring. Especially in 2024.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He had a chance to prove himself last season and each time he failed miserly. I don't see him getting much better this year so it's time to move on.
He was a rookie and played wrong. Guys want to give Lance 10 years to get it right but write off someone after one year? A year where run blocking was poor?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you haven't heard it's because you weren't listening. It was reported that during the first joint practice he had multiple house call runs.. Pretty much after seeing him rip the Rams defense a new one the coaching staff decided they had seen enough and decided to put him in bubble wrap until September 8th. They might just have been hiding him from prying eyes so they can cut him loose on the Browns.
Alrighty then, I must have missed it.

Thanks for the info.
:thumbup: