Twitter: Dalvin Cook update

blueblood70

Reaction score
All I've said is Cook has not tailed off like Zeke has the last 3 years. You're the one that took exception to that and tried to create a debate. If you think an excuse year after year after year can be made to explain that Zeke hasn't really tailed off much, we will have to agree to disagree. 3 years is just too many consecutive years to pass off. At some point there has to be some acceptance that the player himself actually does factor into what has happened, and that there is a reason Pollard moved past Zeke into the lead RB role
you are still debating payer not on the cowboys radar, my point was mde with 3 threads and 400 posts on players talk with no real connection to the cowboys. Ill take TP and the gamg we have and bet after TC and ps we will have a better then expected backfield rotation. but hey stay in the Fantasy football madden group and have wishful thinking threads.. Cooks. zeke, and hop still out there.. ironic huh all in the same boat for now.

I've said since January that Henry , hop, Wagner, and cooks would not be Cowboys.. the zone felt like started so many threads saying they were key to out season and the traded had to happen.. none did 2 were CUT couldn't find trades and one never got an offer.. then you have a disgruntled Sdiggs and Barkley threatening holdouts and OH i remember some trade talk or both of them as well. that what this place has become, all Fantasy and hyperbole.... thank goodness we got Gilmore and Cooks , nice moves that made sense.