Damian Wilson-Anthony Hitchens

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I think people make way too much out of Smith (and our other LBs) pass defense deficiencies. I think our scheme has as much to do with Smith's pass D issues as physical limitations. I mean even LVE, who people swore was a pass defense whiz, was struggling at times this year and getting beat.

a lot of our fans see 1 good move, and just buy into it. simple as that.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Keep most players and let the new coaching staff prime them into the players they truly are.

There are ones that can't be primed and need the pink slip effective immediately.

Maher
Brown
Hill
Austin

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Keep most players and let the new coaching staff prime them into the players they truly are.

There are ones that can't be primed and need the pink slip effective immediately.

Maher
Brown
Hill
Austin

you are right about Maher, but the others id let the new coach decide, we might need them as he might get rid of some players some fans might like because he will probably install new systems.

Maher there is no saving, everyone agrees.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
3 pages in and nobody's mentioned that Hitchens has been trash in KC?

Between Hitchens making $9M a year and Jaylon making $13M a year, give me Jaylon 10 times out of 10.
Exactly!

2019 Stats
Hitchens - 69 total tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 FF, 0 FR, 3 QB hits, 1 PD
Jaylon - 120 total tackles, 5 TFL, 2.5 sacks, 3 QB hits, 2 FF, 1 FR, 6 PD

Jaylon is simply a better player than Hitchens, and it really isn't close. Even as bad has he has been at times this year I still take him over Hitchens. A new scheme will do this whole defense a world of good. This sitting back and waiting crap has got to go. If we install and aggressive, attacking style of defense the gap between Jaylon and Hitchens will continue to grow.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea ok. Hypocrite if you dont know Jason personally in real life you should be ashamed

This post makes absolutely no sense. But it helps that I don’t give a wet fart what you think so it doesn’t really matter what point you might have been trying to make, anyway.

Say something worthwhile, once. Anything. Before telling me I should be ashamed of any opinions I have maybe.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
This post makes absolutely no sense. But it helps that I don’t give a wet fart what you think so it doesn’t really matter what point you might have been trying to make, anyway.

Say something worthwhile, once. Anything. Before telling me I should be ashamed of any opinions I have maybe.
Lol still dodging the question but talk so tough about Zeke and Jaylon. Two guys 100 times bettet at what they do than Jason. Cute

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol still dodging the question but talk so tough about Zeke and Jaylon. Two guys 100 times bettet at what they do than Jason. Cute

Irrelevant. You haven’t managed a civil question yet. Why would I reply to you? I don’t understand how you think about things. Or don’t think about things, I guess.