Damone Clark is Bruce Carter if he gave TED Talks

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Stop gassing him up because he chased Justin Fields out of bounds 40 yards down the field.

The speed is nice, but he doesn't look instinctive out there. Played hesitant in the Vikings game. Ya'll are already crowning him when he's yet to do anything, unlike Sam Williams who makes splash plays every game.
Lol I see what you're saying but I'll give him time

reddyuta

Reaction score
Stop gassing him up because he chased Justin Fields out of bounds 40 yards down the field.

The speed is nice, but he doesn't look instinctive out there. Played hesitant in the Vikings game. Ya'll are already crowning him when he's yet to do anything, unlike Sam Williams who makes splash plays every game.

cmon man.he hasnt had any practice since a few weeks ago .He had to sit out the whole Camp.,the fact that he is playing the majority of the snaps at LB is amazing.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Bro just doing cardio out there.

Played almost the whole game and didn’t even notice him.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

100% get what you're saying. That said, there's a lot of context that has to be considered and I'm willing to bet on his upside. But agreed, folks need to stop acting like he's been playing like Ray Lewis in his prime out there in the past 3-4 games. I'm confident he'll start making noticeable plays, but folks need to actually let them happen instead of acting like they already have.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

As does a lot of players on this team like #90 but people crown him too

quickccc

Reaction score
Wasn't Clark the 2nd leading tackler in this Giants game ? :rolleyes:

CWR

Reaction score

Nothing wrong with being excited about his potential. Good luck quantifying "instincts" on a rookie who wasn't even supposed to play this year due to catastrophic injury.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Bruce Carter was so unbelievably lazy. Who can remember that play that went for a touchdown when he didn't even bother turning around and tackling the guy near the sideline? I've never seen a linebacker blessed with so many skills and probably the laziest player on the team. He made Darren Hambrick look like a workhorse.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Being critical of a player overcoming an injury as serious as Damone's and doing well is hard to figure. Given due time, he'll be great. :huh:
Agreed. I’m unsure what was the point of this thread. Let the kid enjoy this moment. Had serious surgery and is playing. Give him a break

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Pin this post for future reference.

Reactions: CWR