Damone Clark is Bruce Carter if he gave TED Talks

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Stop gassing him up because he chased Justin Fields out of bounds 40 yards down the field.

The speed is nice, but he doesn't look instinctive out there. Played hesitant in the Vikings game. Ya'll are already crowning him when he's yet to do anything, unlike Sam Williams who makes splash plays every game.
He's got some work ahead of himself, but hopefully as the season whines down he'll start to get the handle of his position.

rags747

Reaction score
Bruce Carter was so unbelievably lazy. Who can remember that play that went for a touchdown when he didn't even bother turning around and tackling the guy near the sideline? I've never seen a linebacker blessed with so many skills and probably the laziest player on the team. He made Darren Hambrick look like a workhorse.
Just remember, we are the only team to have employed Two Hambricks! Dookie stick and What do voluntary mean all time classics!

J_Allen

Reaction score
Just remember, we are the only team to have employed Two Hambricks! Dookie stick and What do voluntary mean all time classics!

Both of those brothers were absolutely hilarious and I don't even think they tried to be. Supposedly Troy was cut from South Carolina or he was disciplined because when Lou Holtz was first introduced as the head coach to the players he was sitting front row and had his feet propped up on the stage the whole time. Then he asked Lou Holtz how old he was.

Darren would tackle people and help himself up by pushing them down. Remember a Giants player scored a touchdown and kneeled down to pray in our end zone. Darren stared at him and then knocked the ball out of his hands. Remember his arrest? He took off running from the police during a traffic stop and ran through the woods. They finally caught him inside a club because they looked at his jeans and they were covered in mud.

Or the time he went to play in Carolina and said he never received his game check so they sent him another one and he cashed both of them not thinking they would know?

Darren Hambrick was a nut.

ghst187

Reaction score
What did I miss? Did someone say he was all pro?
I’m excited if a fifth round pick contributes and doesn’t suck so bad we have to cut him.
If we get a quality starter with a fifth….jackpot.

J_Allen

Reaction score
What did I miss? Did someone say he was all pro?
I’m excited if a fifth round pick contributes and doesn’t suck so bad we have to cut him.
If we get a quality starter with a fifth….jackpot.

Being that he was injured and was a major gamble, I'm surprised we didn't take him in the second round.

Qcard

Reaction score
I really hate Cowboy fans
Exactly...... Even if the Cowboys win the Superbowl, The Stephen A Smiths of the world will always have the Wentz loving, Jimmy Johnson worshipping, Tony Romo embellishing, Andy Dalton pipe dream and Cooper Rush come lately "FANS" to point at:facepalm::lmao:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah was credited with a sack he didn't get. Damone Clark got it.

Check out the video.

Jones easily runs through Micah's feeble sack attempt then sees Damone Clark in front of him and faints.

I'm still waiting for the NFL to make this correction. The tape doesn't lie.