Dan Orlovsky’s description of Kellen Moore’s potential offense

SackMaster

Reaction score
Im fine with failing this year.

It's a win win if it gets rid of Garrett.

A mediocre season that gets Garrett a new contract is the worst thing that can happen.

We need to either be a title contender that advances deep in the playoffs or just let the wheels fall off and hire a new coach and hopefully get a top 10 draft pick.
I can't say I agree with you often, but here we are in agreement.

Either make a serious playoff run or we need to try something different at HC.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That makes no sense when he clearly has changed from a pass heavy offense to a run heavy offense, and the offense clearly has wrinkles now that it has not always had. You can't reasonably argue that the changes that clearly have happened don't exist simply because he hasn't changed everything you would like him to change.

Apparently it has everything to do with want because you choose to ignore the context of the discussion In order to manufaction a point that doesn’t fit.

Again, the question was about whether Garrett has ever been willing to change anything, not if he has been willing to change everything, but because he hasn’t changed everything you are essentially covering your eyes and humming loudly so you can ignore really indisputable changes there have been in the offense over the years.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Do we like Moore more than Richard, or Richard more than Moore right now? Richard, right?

And do we like Moore more than we hated Linehan yet? More than we hate Garrett? I know we like Richard just a little bit more than we hate Marinelli. That one is pretty clear. I think I have a hard time with the Moore one because just last season we hated him almost as much as we hated Linehan and, I think, slightly more than we hated Garrett, and definitely more than we hated Marinelli (we didn't really start hating Marinelli until we decided how much we loved Richard after he threw down with an opposing player in pre-game warmups, right?). So I have a hard time keeping them straight.

The good news is it's awesome to see how much better Kellen Moore got in just one season. If he keeps up on this pace, look out. Can you imagine what a two-headed monster a Richard-Moore HC would be by next season? It'd be a conjoined nightmare for anybody foolish enough to get on the field with us. We could just fire Garrett and Jerry and Stephen and let Will McClay find players for Richard-Moore and just kick *** for about a decade. That would be awesome.

wait til the first td. this board wil be declaring we will be losing KM to a head coacing job, same as Linehan.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Mina Kimes interview with Dan Orlovsky made Kellen Moore sound like the Dakota Prescott whisperer and I don't know if I should trust that observation or discount it. It sounds too good to be true, to be honest. I'm left hoping for the best but I've been a Cowboys fan for far too long to think our luck could change for the better with the hiring of just one guy. But then again... Jimmy Johnson was that guy once upon a time and that hire kinda worked out okay.