Twitter: Dan Orlovsky's Lists Of QBs You Win Games With And QBs You Win Games Because Of In The NFL

HanD

Reaction score
stop it with derek carr. not sure why people would put him in the top category.

i'm fine with dak in the second group although entering last year stafford and burrow were also in the second group. these things are fluid year to year.

JBS

Reaction score

i'm fine with dak in the second group although entering last year stafford and burrow were also in the second group. these things are fluid year to year.
Beat me to it by a second

Reaction score

Carr got his team in the playoffs despite his top WR going to jail, chaos at the HC position, and incompetence at the ownership and GM levels.

That's a lot to fight through. But he did it. That's impressive.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Yea, I dont have any problem with Dak in the 2nd group. Those QB’s are still enough to build around .

Unfortunately there simply isn’t enough Elite QB’s to go around to 32 teams .

JBS

Reaction score
I’m not sure I’d put Watson in that first group either .

I know many love Jackson but not sure I’d call him an Elite QB either. Is he a game changer. Sometimes but more because of his legs .

That top Elite list is a little smaller IMO.

the ravens definitely win games because of Lamar

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Honestly, I think most fans will agree with this. It's now up the Dak TO PROVE he belongs at the next level. No more passes....... he needs to take his game to another level.