Twitter: Dan Orlovsky's Lists Of QBs You Win Games With And QBs You Win Games Because Of In The NFL

Qcard

Reaction score
I'm confused.

It reads like if the Cowboys get 11 wins then nobody wins and all of us have to leave until May unless I'm reading it wrong lol

But either way no deal from me. I changed it 3 times as you requested and you kept trying to change win totals and such and this would be the 4th change.

I'm out.
:lmao2::lmao2:

Simple I say 13-4 Season you say 9-8 at best....

Coward....easy bet. You hate Dak so much you don't think he can replicate 13 Win rookie season??

Take the bet @MountaineerCowboy

Sorry for changes...at work.

Qcard

Reaction score
I'm confused.

It reads like if the Cowboys get 11 wins then nobody wins and all of us have to leave until May unless I'm reading it wrong lol

But either way no deal from me. I changed it 3 times as you requested and you kept trying to change win totals and such and this would be the 4th change.

I'm out.
11 wins is the sweet spot where we get to enjoy possible play-off run together:muttley:

Wrong!! 11 wins is more than your 9 win record

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
11 wins is the sweet spot where we get to enjoy possible play-off run together:muttley:

Wrong!! 11 wins is more than your 9 win record
And less than your 13 record...

I'm not doing this.

You had 3 chances. I modified it 3 times at your request and you kept moving the goal post because you're not as confident in this team as you pretend. I'm done doing it on your terms, because your terms keep changing every time I accepted it.

Give it a rest and enjoy arguing with me during the season. If one of us is have to leave at some point then we can't have fun times like this.

Qcard

Reaction score
And less than your 13 record...

I'm not doing this.

You had 3 chances. I modified it 3 times at your request and you kept moving the goal post because you're not as confident in this team as you pretend. I'm done doing it on your terms, because your terms keep changing every time I accepted it.

Give it a rest and enjoy arguing with me during the season. If one of us is have to leave at some point then we can't have fun times like this.
No.4 is the charm...I'll take whatever reasonable BET you propose :muttley: