Dan Quinn getting 2nd interview with Seahawks

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
That would be nice. Not sure how that conversation goes though…

”Hey Mike, it’s Mike. We have the same first names! It was meant to be! ~~nervous chuckle~~ Anyways… umm…. you may have heard about me being a lame duck coach and all, I just want you to know that Jerry has my back, and no matter what happens this year, he fully supports me and the coaching staff. How about you come on down to Dallas and join me for the 10 games I will be employed…. err… I mean as we win the first Cowboys Super Bowl since 1995!”

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Quinn’s not getting hired by ANYONE after owners watch the film of GB making him the laughing stock of D coordinators.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Bless your heart.

Harbaugh just won a national championship. Why on earth would he take a step back and be someone’s lap dog?
Yup, I see no way either of them take a DC job, both are better head coaches than anyone here!

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Quinn’s not getting hired by ANYONE after owners watch the film of GB making him the laughing stock of D
they will probably say “that game plan was so bad from the start, it’s as if he was trying to throw the game to end the season so he could interview faster…that plus ZERO adjustments”….and then not hire him because he’s a saboteur!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys sure turned on Dan Quinn in a hurry.

This time last year we needed to make him the head coach.
I'm gonna get abuse here but he will be missed this coming season.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I'm not a DQ hater, but it sucks that this post season, instead of having his Defense ready to play in the playoffs, it looks like he spent all his time preparing for HC interviews.

6 TDs in the first 7 offensive drives (and that does not include Dak's Pick 6), and I've gotta say, I won't cry if or when he leaves.

So ... Good luck Dan. If you really want the Seattle job, I hope you get it.
:thumbup:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This is what they do. It’s a symptom of the “instant satisfaction” society that we live in. These guys literally live on their emotions from week to week.

Just a few years ago, they wanted to do everything they could to keep Kris Richard. They saw him as the future great defensive coordinator and likely head coach.

The next offseason, they wanted to scapegoat him ASAP.

It’s rather comical….
Same thing at RB. People were chasing Zeke out last season and chanting for Pollard. We get Pollard this year and now they are chasing him out of town. :laugh:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I can't imagine why Seattle would hire DQ over Vrabel. Anything is possible though.

I'll admit it, I'm guilty of wanting to run him out of here. I was/am frustrated with how the defense folded down the stretch. I get the injuries, but still, seems like stopping the run and being able to lean on the defense (when needed) hasn't been a thing here in awhile. At this point though, do whatever. My care is broken.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's funny how all the message board warriors have their pitchforks out, yet FIVE NFL teams are bringing DQ in for head coaching consideration.

The pros in the league clearly have a different opinion than many around here.
The comment I have bolded is true about many things we talk about on this forum.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Why? He has already shown he was a mediocre HC.

I hope he gets it because playing safeties at MLB is a novelty that does not work on running downs.
He deserves to be on the Seahawks and Dallas deserves a new DC.